The Student Room Group
Good evening :smile: :hello:

how are we all?
Awww, FiL is amazing! he helped SO much :eek: he definitely deserves a real life hug :p: (but i wont get us all moaning about that again) The internet is stupid.. where being unable to show appreciation is concerned anyway :frown:
F1 fanatic
Good evening :smile: :hello:

how are we all?

evening. Im good, tired though and probably ready to go bed in the next 10 mins. How about you?
.x.jen.x.
Awww, FiL is amazing! he helped SO much :eek: he definitely deserves a real life hug :p: (but i wont get us all moaning about that again) The internet is stupid.. where being unable to show appreciation is concerned anyway :frown:

mentioning real life hug i was tempted today up in keele uni to go up to a complete stranger and ask for one but they would probably think i'm mad and not a great start. :frown: So i'm just going to have to wait for some unlucky person in school tomorrow
it's alright. Understanding methods is probably more rewarding.
Lettuce
evening. Im good, tired though and probably ready to go bed in the next 10 mins. How about you?

:hugs:

you should go to sleep :smile:

Im good thanks, though not been up to much today :rolleyes:
you all type exceptionally fast.
Arghhhh im not even half way through my homework yet :eek: then i have to sort out all my books for school tomorrow, and find my suit and a jumper, then do all my moisturising and silly stufff...how stressful :eek:
.x.jen.x.
Arghhhh im not even half way through my homework yet :eek: then i have to sort out all my books for school tomorrow, and find my suit and a jumper, then do all my moisturising and silly stufff...how stressful :eek:

Done.
:turtle:
Ha that spongebob is just really putting me off
lol it is a bit overbearing :p:
Fluent in Lies
Done.

:hugs: x a billion! thank you sooooo much :redface: i'll rep you loads asap! You've been a MASSIVE help, and made my evening a lot less stressful :p: Sorry for providing you with homework tho :redface:
I think he looks cool. I do that alot. He looks like me, only spongier!
hello all
.x.jen.x.
:hugs: x a billion! thank you sooooo much :redface: i'll rep you loads asap! You've been a MASSIVE help, and made my evening a lot less stressful :p: Sorry for providing you with homework tho :redface:

I love doing sutff like that! Get the old brain working. :smile: Hehe you are very welcome, it was my pleasure :hugs:
xxSpicyChickenxx
hello all

Hey :smile:
Hi!
xxSpicyChickenxx
hello all

Hey Hayley :smile:

I thought you were going to bed!

Apple tree --> And I thought you were doing Stat Mech. PS the secret is too much time on tsr and quick reply :wink:
xxSpicyChickenxx
hello all

:hello:

Latest