The Student Room Group
Hello! Im writing abother essay - 3000 words this time! :biggrin:
You are like the essay queen or something.
Yes. I have three to do before the end of term :frown:
When's that?
Next friday! One due tues, one on thurs and one on fri! WOAH! :biggrin: Back to work then :smile:
gooood afternnooooooon :hello:
:wavey:

Spoiler

Hiya :wavey:
B_e_x
Next friday! One due tues, one on thurs and one on fri! WOAH! :biggrin: Back to work then :smile:

:eek: Well best get cracking! Seee you later! (If you haven't collapsed from exhaustion!)
Original post by Fluent &#953
:wavey:

Spoiler

*giggles* :p: bonjour mon petit ami (the literal translation...not what it can ACTUALLY mean :biggrin: ) what've you done today? :hugs:
Lettuce

Heylo!!!! :biggrin:
Lettuce

hey there :smile: :wavey::wavey:
Hows you both then?
.x.jen.x.
*giggles* :p: bonjour mon petit ami (the literal translation...not what it can ACTUALLY mean :biggrin: ) what've you done today? :hugs:

:eek: :biggrin:

Weeeell I have been trying to figure out how I am going to get to St.Albans Hospital tomorrow - not much sucess. And sort of tidying my room.
Original post by Fluent &#953
:eek: :biggrin:

Weeeell I have been trying to figure out how I am going to get to St.Albans Hospital tomorrow - not much sucess. And sort of tidying my room.

:eek: what are you going there for? Some sort of work experience? Ohohohoh. come to tidy my room with me! I started it by taking a glass downstairs and putting some shoes away. Then i gave up :p:
Lettuce
Hows you both then?

Great thanks! But soooo sleepy already :snoozing:
You okay? :biggrin:
Lettuce
Hows you both then?

I am goooood thanks :smile:
OMG, talking of snoozing cats..i had the weirdest dream last night all about cats, and there was this amazing domestic style cat, but with tiger print on him. It was such a funny dream!
.x.jen.x.
:eek: what are you going there for? Some sort of work experience? Ohohohoh. come to tidy my room with me! I started it by taking a glass downstairs and putting some shoes away. Then i gave up :p:

Chest X-ray so I can go to Australia!

SO far I have taken down all the millions of plates and cups etc. and piled everything from my floor onto my bed.

hmmmm now what...
Lol I found your name i wrote in the dust.

Latest