The Student Room Group
Oh right, that's a good way of doing it, so really, at the moment you just have to be among the best ones? Then save your best one to the end! :biggrin: :p:

My mum gave me this eye thingy (Oh, some more lovely coherence for you) to put on it so now I've got a piece of cotton wool with a very cold liquid on it - it's getting better though.
Aww, my dad's cute actually - he did laugh after he poked my eye though :mad: :p:
Natalie Lane
Oh right, that's a good way of doing it, so really, at the moment you just have to be among the best ones? Then save your best one to the end! :biggrin: :p:

My mum gave me this eye thingy (Oh, some more lovely coherence for you) to put on it so now I've got a piece of cotton wool with a very cold liquid on it - it's getting better though.
Aww, my dad's cute actually - he did laugh after he poked my eye though :mad: :p:

Yeah, we shall see :smile:

Oooh sounds quite relaxing actually - like those cooling eye pads that you put in the fridge :smile:
Aww hehe just so long as it wasn't a malicious laugh :biggrin:. My ears are hurting :frown: but that is because of these uncomfy headphones - I have to wear them because everyone is asleep. The good news is that i just bought some new wireless ones which I hope will come soon:biggrin:
Oh I am done with wireless things. When my dad tried to install a wireless connection he completely destroyed the network between the computers and the internet too :mad: (Aww, I'm complaining so much about my dad today, but I love him really *:hugs: daddy* )
What shape are your headphones? I didn't use to give headphones much importance before until I got a new pair (from my dad actually :biggrin: :p: ) and they were just perfect! they're the type that have the extention that curves behind your ear and the speaker bit itself is tiny and enters the ear but it doesn't really fit into it like the uncomfortable tiny ones, it sort of hangs inside your ear. It's hard to explain but I'm in love with them! And they don't make my ears hurt :p:
Aww lol I remember you saying - wireless is great though! We have a wireless network at home. And having wireless heaphones would just be so convenient I could actually lie on my bed and watch the tv on my computer or just walk around the house listening to music :cool:

I have these ones which came with my old minidisc player

the pinch your ears after a while :frown:

I know the sorts of ones you mean :smile:
Ooo, I hadn't thought of the possibilities of a wireless headphone - listening to music just anywhere around the house would be good,as would the tv thing. Then again, I can just watch tv in bed by using... the tv :eek: :p:

Maybe you should give your ears a mini break and listen to more music either later on or in the morning :redface: Are they all red? :eek:
Alright! anyway as I said I cant have the sound on or my dad will complain.

I am watching a film so I kinda need to know what they are saying :p: But thanks for the thought! :biggrin: I'm not sure if they are red ( I cant actually see my ears :p:) they do feel sort of 'hot' like they might be though.
Awww, I'm picturing such a little kid with red, throbbing ears now :redface: It's cute (I think it's cause when I clicked into chat there was you in the shoutbox saying I'm a baby or something similar :p: )

Right, have fun watching your film - I'm going to bed cause I've got work and classes tomorrow.

Night night :wavey:
Aww hehe well I wont spoil your picture with the truth :p:

Night night :hello: sleep tight :smile:
Morning! :smile:
hey - going back to bed for a bit. Just had to get up to make an invasion.
fine...
Im up early :p:
Hey - sorry chris - didn't realise you'd posted. :smile:

How're you today?
Hi Bex! :smile:
Morning
B_e_x
Im up early :p:

Me too! And I am weeeel tired.
Helzerel
Hey - sorry chris - didn't realise you'd posted. :smile:

How're you today?

Tired :biggrin:
Nefarious
Morning

Marnin'
you call this early? I've just got back from lectures.
I only went to bed 4 hours ago :frown:

Latest