Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
Ummm, sorry I need that rephrasing

Oooh. Don't rub it! Why is it itchy? :eek:
Lol, yeah, I'm not the most coherent of people
I was just asking if the picture you're entering is for the competition's Finals or if the competition isn't structured like that, in levels and such. Arg, I'm really not making myself very clear tonight :mad:

I can't not rub it!
My dad just tried to see if I had something in my eye and successfully stuck his thumb into it and now it's hurting a bit too
I love my dad.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
Lol, yeah, I'm not the most coherent of people
I was just asking if the picture you're entering is for the competition's Finals or if the competition isn't structured like that, in levels and such. Arg, I'm really not making myself very clear tonight :mad:

I can't not rub it!
My dad just tried to see if I had something in my eye and successfully stuck his thumb into it and now it's hurting a bit too
I love my dad.
Ah it is structured like a knock out competition so we started with 32 in the first round, then one from each pair was knocked out down to 16, then again half were knocked out. This current round is r3 with 8 people. So the next round is the quater finals with 4 the round after that the semis and then the final

Awww well.... wear some gloves.. or sit on your hands. No wait! They you cant type... hmmm.

Aww silly dad. Dads are clumsy like that, but he was just trying to help the silly thing :p:
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh right, that's a good way of doing it, so really, at the moment you just have to be among the best ones? Then save your best one to the end! :p:

My mum gave me this eye thingy (Oh, some more lovely coherence for you) to put on it so now I've got a piece of cotton wool with a very cold liquid on it - it's getting better though.
Aww, my dad's cute actually - he did laugh after he poked my eye though :mad: :p:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
Oh right, that's a good way of doing it, so really, at the moment you just have to be among the best ones? Then save your best one to the end! :p:

My mum gave me this eye thingy (Oh, some more lovely coherence for you) to put on it so now I've got a piece of cotton wool with a very cold liquid on it - it's getting better though.
Aww, my dad's cute actually - he did laugh after he poked my eye though :mad: :p:
Yeah, we shall see

Oooh sounds quite relaxing actually - like those cooling eye pads that you put in the fridge
Aww hehe just so long as it wasn't a malicious laugh . My ears are hurting but that is because of these uncomfy headphones - I have to wear them because everyone is asleep. The good news is that i just bought some new wireless ones which I hope will come soon
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh I am done with wireless things. When my dad tried to install a wireless connection he completely destroyed the network between the computers and the internet too :mad: (Aww, I'm complaining so much about my dad today, but I love him really *:hugs: daddy* )
What shape are your headphones? I didn't use to give headphones much importance before until I got a new pair (from my dad actually :p: ) and they were just perfect! they're the type that have the extention that curves behind your ear and the speaker bit itself is tiny and enters the ear but it doesn't really fit into it like the uncomfortable tiny ones, it sort of hangs inside your ear. It's hard to explain but I'm in love with them! And they don't make my ears hurt :p:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Aww lol I remember you saying - wireless is great though! We have a wireless network at home. And having wireless heaphones would just be so convenient I could actually lie on my bed and watch the tv on my computer or just walk around the house listening to music :cool:

I have these ones which came with my old minidisc player

the pinch your ears after a while

I know the sorts of ones you mean
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ooo, I hadn't thought of the possibilities of a wireless headphone - listening to music just anywhere around the house would be good,as would the tv thing. Then again, I can just watch tv in bed by using... the tv :eek: :p:

Maybe you should give your ears a mini break and listen to more music either later on or in the morning Are they all red? :eek:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Alright! anyway as I said I cant have the sound on or my dad will complain.

I am watching a film so I kinda need to know what they are saying :p: But thanks for the thought! I'm not sure if they are red ( I cant actually see my ears :p:) they do feel sort of 'hot' like they might be though.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Awww, I'm picturing such a little kid with red, throbbing ears now It's cute (I think it's cause when I clicked into chat there was you in the shoutbox saying I'm a baby or something similar :p: )

Right, have fun watching your film - I'm going to bed cause I've got work and classes tomorrow.

Night night :wavey:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Aww hehe well I wont spoil your picture with the truth :p:

Night night :hello: sleep tight
Helzerel
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Morning!
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hey - going back to bed for a bit. Just had to get up to make an invasion.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
fine...
Bexxxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Im up early :p:
Helzerel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey - sorry chris - didn't realise you'd posted.

How're you today?
Helzerel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hi Bex!
Nefarious
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Morning
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by B_e_x)
Im up early :p:
Me too! And I am weeeel tired.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Helzerel)
Hey - sorry chris - didn't realise you'd posted.

How're you today?
Tired
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Nefarious)
Morning
Marnin'
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (130)
18.6%
No (422)
60.37%
Not really bothered about them (147)
21.03%

Watched Threads