The Student Room Group
lol how funny that people come an spend time posting in a thread like this! lool---ooops i guess i just did!! at 1000 posts here i come .....one day
chocchip
lol how funny that people come an spend time posting in a thread like this! lool---ooops i guess i just did!! at 1000 posts here i come .....one day

Come today. Stay forever...

You even get a poem off me if a new person comes in here. So it's worth it...

Here's yours.

There's a cutie pie called chocchip
It's late and she's wanting some kip
In a swimming pool she goes for a dip
She plays poker, in which she will strip
On a trampoline she does a back flip
Her favorite flower is the lovely Rosehip
The Chocchip poem... Oooooooooooooooooooohhh....

lol

See... Now ya addicted.
Curse. Biff bother :frown:
Original post by Fluent &#953
Curse. Biff bother :frown:

Pardon.
What's wrong...

:confused:
Lots of things. However we can't do anything about them tonight so lets ust ignore them or force them down so far that we don't really feel anything any more. Just an abject numbness :smile:
Lots of things. However we can't do anything about them tonight so lets ust ignore them or force them down so far that we don't really feel anything any more. Just an abject numbness :smile:

Okay.

But don't repress problems too far...
I used to do that and I always exploded with anger after a while cause I couldn't stand the pressure of whatever was happening. Kinda like the Hulk, except I didn't turn masive and green.

Psychologically it is good to know when you can realistically deal with a problem and how. Then at least it isn't forgotten and then released at an inconvenient time. Do that.

Anyway. Aside from whatever's gone wrong. How's everything else?
I don't really get angry. I just cry and then sleep and feel better. There is no way to deal with the problem as it is intrinsic to my personality :smile:

Everything else that is not a problem is ok :smile:
I don't really get angry. I just cry and then sleep and feel better. There is no way to deal with the problem as it is intrinsic to my personality :smile:

Everything else that is not a problem is ok :smile:

Lovely. You sound like one of them free-spirit jobs.

Anyway...
Has anyone drowned yet.
Do ya have a diving board.

FALL...
hello?
:mad: oh well its almost four and i'm awake because my brother just woke me up to go and pick him and a few others up from the pub, (not a local one). It gets on my nerves i mean 1) I was asleep and now i cant get back to sleep, 2) he was completely drunk so didn't even apologise for waking me up 3) whem I did get in the car it was freezing took 10 mins for the car to heat up and 4) I hate driving in the rain :frown:
But oh well no-ones here so this is a quick rant to myself :frown:
Hello? Lettuce? Or anyone else that's up?

:tumble:
Hello Elements still up?
Yes I'm still up. How are you on this, well, right here for me, grey and rainy day?
Its rainy and grey and dull here too :frown: . I'm really tired and got to go to school around 20 mins hows you?
Yes I'm really tired too. And will leave to go to school in 45 mins. But I have to still have my breakfast, do my bag and generally get ready first too. So I'll stay on here for a little while longer before I embark on all of this routine.:p: Had a good night's :sleep: ?
yep still gotta get changed, nope sleep was disurbed because I had to go and pick up my brother at around 4 o'clock in the morning :mad:
Poor you. :hugs: Is your brother younger or older than you then?^o)
Reply 48357
hello
Reply 48358
noo my sub ran out!:bawling: doh and its raining and i have to walk:mad:
Reply 48359
vin
noo my sub ran out!:bawling: doh and its raining and i have to walk:mad:

rain can't hurt you unless...:confused:

Latest