The Student Room Group
Elements
Hi Lettuce :wavey:. Sorry I only talked to you briefly this morning. I've been feeling pretty queasy today. :-/

Oh dear:frown: Well good to see you :smile:
Lettuce
This defo sounds lush :smile: Strappy top but it may be cold outside so take a jacket

okayyyy, i was thinking this too :p:
.x.jen.x.
okayyyy, i was thinking this too :p:

the skirt is stunning in denim, probably looks lush in black too. Have fun and if its raining keep inside as much as possibly :p:
Lettuce
the skirt is stunning in denim, probably looks lush in black too. Have fun and if its raining keep inside as much as possibly :p:

yeaaaah, well, the only good thing about the black is that its really slimming! :p: so i don't look as fat as usual. my dad just came in as i was showing mum, and he said, 'nice belt, what about the rest?' :eek: it's not even that short! and i will take an umbrolley with me :p: mary popppins!
.x.jen.x.
yeaaaah, well, the only good thing about the black is that its really slimming! :p: so i don't look as fat as usual. my dad just came in as i was showing mum, and he said, 'nice belt, what about the rest?' :eek: it's not even that short! and i will take an umbrolley with me :p: mary popppins!

Dads dont know anything I'm telling you, and brothers are even worse, they ask you for advice and you nearly end up dressing them yourself and when it comes to us asking for advice there like huh erm yeh i suppose.
Silly dad :biggrin:

Just don't poke anyones eyes out with that umbrella! I don't like them ever since somone did that to me :frown:
Lettuce
Hiya Elements, dont worry, are you feeling ok now though :hugs:

I'm still feeling about the same :-/ but thanks anyway. Returns :hugs:.
On a good note though, I went shopping today.:smile: Who wants to here what I bought?^o)
Lettuce
Dads dont know anything I'm telling you, and brothers are even worse, they ask you for advice and you nearly end up dressing them yourself and when it comes to us asking for advice there like huh erm yeh i suppose.

Yeaah, i agree. except my brother dresses himself really well and buys lovely clothes. which makes me think that he's a little bit gay. but i'd rather he wore nice stuff and was slighty gay, than chavvy!
Original post by Fluent &#953
Silly dad :biggrin:

Just don't poke anyones eyes out with that umbrella! I don't like them ever since somone did that to me :frown:

Stupid umbrella! mines reelie tiny and cute. the label says 'Marks and spencers tiniest umbrella!' or something :p:
Elements
On a good note though, I went shopping today.:smile: Who wants to here what I bought?^o)

i do, i dooo! telll ussss :smile:
.x.jen.x.

I'm sure you're not fat. :hugs: What size are you? Don't put yourself down!
yumm, i have a marks and spencers hoisin duck wrap for lunch. yummmness. it doesn't count as chinese cos marks and spencer arent chinese :p: so i'm not beaking lent :biggrin:
.x.jen.x.
Yeaah, i agree. except my brother dresses himself really well and buys lovely clothes. which makes me think that he's a little bit gay. but i'd rather he wore nice stuff and was slighty gay, than chavvy!

ha chavvy. My brother is always asking for advice, though he does buy nice clothes he will come in and say I'm going out tonight but not sure what top to wear can you pick one for me please, now me saying that sounds like my brother is gay :p: .
Elements

:hugs: hope you feel better soon. Oh say i wanna know :smile:
Elements
I'm sure you're not fat. :hugs: What size are you? Don't put yourself down!

12 :redface: i am fattttt. but i've gone slimmer over lent. but i'm still a lil bit of a piglet. nevermindddd. :rolleyes: i'll just keep going to the gym :biggrin: and also i'd rather be fat than totally skinnny. but then again i'd rather be normal than fat. (not making much sense :p: )
How do you put your duvet cover on. Cos I just realised that my way of climbing inside the cover and then sort of rolling about on my bed all wrapped up whilst forcing the duvet inside probably isn't the most efficent way.
Lettuce
ha chavvy. My brother is always asking for advice, though he does buy nice clothes he will come in and say I'm going out tonight but not sure what top to wear can you pick one for me please, now me saying that sounds like my brother is gay :p: .

I have no-one to ask for advice! And I'm not gaaay... so maybe I'm chavvy? :p:
How do you put your duvet cover on. Cos I just realised that my way of climbing inside the cover and then sort of rolling about on my bed all wrapped up whilst forcing the duvet inside probably isn't the most efficent way.

you silly billy goat :hugs:
turn the cover inside out, then put your arms right into the bottom two corners, then grab two corners of the duvet, then turn the duvet cover back the right way, so that it goes over the duvet. did you follow that? :p:

hehe that made me laugh now I have images of you stuck in a duvet cover.
Turn the duvet cover inside out and then put your hands inside the duvetcover so that you get the corners of the duvet and then pull the duvet cover down.
I have no-one to ask for advice! And I'm not gaaay... so maybe I'm chavvy? :p:

you're just cool :cool:

Latest