The Student Room Group
pooor sore fil throat :frown:

Spoiler

.x.jen.x.
lettuce! :wavey: :hugs:

Hiya :hugs:
I'm watching a welsh program/soap, yet again not understanding a word but i'm kinda getting into it just watching
Lettuce
I'm watching a welsh program/soap, yet again not understanding a word but i'm kinda getting into it just watching

awww :p:
im watching hollyoaks :rolleyes:
.x.jen.x.
awww :p:
im watching hollyoaks :rolleyes:

Yeh I thought i was watching hollyoaks but I only have S4C in my room so i'm watching 'Rownd a Rownd'
Lettuce
Yeh I thought i was watching hollyoaks but I only have S4C in my room so i'm watching 'Rownd a Rownd'

lol! sounds fun :p:
.x.jen.x.
yay hey again fil! :hugs:

Hey you! :hugs::hugs: how are you doing ? :smile:

Ooooh can I have people's opinions please - which do you prefer?

Spoiler

.x.jen.x.
pooor sore fil throat :frown:

Spoiler

Ooooh noo don't want you to catch anything :smile: :hugs:
Lettuce
:hugs: aww hope you feel better soon, plenty of rest, and have you tried taking anything for it like throat sweets etc.

Thanks :smile: No I haven't I don't usually bother and Im not sure if we have any. I might look in a bit.
Original post by Fluent &#953
Hey you! :hugs::hugs: how are you doing ? :smile:

Ooooh can I have people's opinions please - which do you prefer?

Spoiler

Rubbish really! i had a stuuuuuupid day :frown:

ohhh i like them all, the first one is really pretty, and i like the third one lots too :smile:
FiL its between the 1 and 2 but i'm more inclined to 2, its really pretty i think i'm in love with it hehe.
Ooooh noo don't want you to catch anything :smile: :hugs:

it'd be worth it :p:
Lettuce
FiL its between the 1 and 2 but i'm more inclined to 2, its really pretty i think i'm in love with it hehe.

AWw ok thanks :smile:
.x.jen.x.
it'd be worth it :p:

:blushing: The you would have FiL lurgey :p:
Right i'm off for a bath and then finish 'the essay' probably be on later so might chat to you guys soon bye x:hugs: :ciao:
.x.jen.x.
Rubbish really! i had a stuuuuuupid day :frown:

ohhh i like them all, the first one is really pretty, and i like the third one lots too :smile:

Aaww no :frown: Why was that? I hope noone was being mean to you at chool again! :security:

Thank you :p:
:blushing: The you would have FiL lurgey :p:

it's better than getting it from someone else :p:
Lettuce
Right i'm off for a bath and then finish 'the essay' probably be on later so might chat to you guys soon bye x:hugs: :ciao:

yeaaaaaaah come back! have a nice bath :smile: xxx
HELLOooo
Gargle salt water fil!

Latest