The Student Room Group
.x.jen.x.
are ANY days fun fil?

Every FiL day is a fun day :biggrin:
Original post by Fluent &#953
Well you were swimming with my (in spirit). Did you find it an exhilarating session?

Yes, veeerrry worn out now. :biggrin:
B_e_x
Well, boys are a bit rubbish at times (bar fil) so maybe your better off with a boyfriendish, instead of a bofriend :p:

Oooh I like the little clause in brackets :cool:

Yes, i agree! :biggrin:

awww :p:
B_e_x
Yes, veeerrry worn out now. :biggrin:

That was an eeeasy session! You wimp :p:
Ohh. adopt a grandad! i'll adopt him, even if he is a little odd. Oh! and hes talking about how he used to be lonely. :frown:
hmm this homework is rubbish
That was an eeeasy session! You wimp :p:

Whatev :rolleyes: just because i dont have the muscles you have! :eek:
B_e_x
Ohh. adopt a grandad! i'll adopt him, even if he is a little odd. Oh! and hes talking about how he used to be lonely. :frown:

it must be so sad when theyve had their wife for so long, then they die and are left alone :frown:
Dont do it jen! REBEL! go in drunk! woo!
B_e_x
Whatev :rolleyes: just because i dont have the muscles you have! :eek:

Hey I was just kidding, stop using the not-so-secret :rolleyes: weapon! Besides who needs muscles when you look as good as you.
.x.jen.x.
it must be so sad when theyve had their wife for so long, then they die and are left alone :frown:

Yes, many old people do actually die of a broken heart - their body slowly shuts down without their partner, and they go too. Really sad. :frown:
.x.jen.x.

What is this sub conversation about? :smile:
Hey I was just kidding, stop using the not-so-secret :rolleyes: weapon! Besides who needs muscles when you look as good as you.

Yes, does this :rolleyes: annoy you by any chance?

it's prettty self-explanatory

Oh, im watching a programme on ch4 called "adopt a grandad", and i just think that most old people are really cute! Especially old men - even when theyre a bit stern, theyre still sweet, especially if theyre alone - like the guy on this programme.
id still rather adopt a tiger or penguin
But it wouldnt be your own, and it wouldnt be able to talk to you!
B_e_x
Yes, does this :rolleyes: annoy you by any chance?

Not so much annoy as deeply sadden; as if somone had plunged a flaming sword deep within me and it was all somehow my fault.

Latest