The Student Room Group
B_e_x
Yes indeedy! Have you tried curling with your straighteners? If theyreGHD shaped, then you can get ringlet type curls! :smile:

Oh yes, practise those eyes :p:

yeah theyre ghds so ill have a go sometime :smile:
creamcrackered
better to compliment than insult... do you not agree...

Oh, i defo agree!
Lettuce
:p: yeh you can use tongs to make your hair curlier, or scrunching can make it wavey.

:p: It's all so compliacted. I just wake up and think 'wooooah! Funky hair... nice:cool:' :p:
Any think straighteners the shape of ghds are perfect for curling, even really cheap ones :smile:
.x.jen.x.
:eek: ghds are meant to be really good for curling

ghd ghd? el em en oh pee?
B_e_x
Yes indeedy! Have you tried curling with your straighteners? If theyreGHD shaped, then you can get ringlet type curls! :smile:

Oh yes, practise those eyes :p:

Oh I have GHDs aswell but never tried curling with them i'm going to have to try, any tips?
Original post by Fluent &#953
:p: It's all so compliacted. I just wake up and think 'wooooah! Funky hair... nice:cool:' :p:

well i wish i could do that!
betcha have fluffy hair in the morning filbert :p:
B_e_x
Oh, i defo agree!

Yep. And I am way too good at insulting. I thought I'd give this a go instead
ghd ghd? el em en oh pee?

lol cute!

Spoiler

.x.jen.x.
betcha have fluffy hair in the morning filbert :p:

That I do :biggrin: Althought it settles down quickly enough. Combs are for girls :p:
That I do :biggrin: Althought it settles down quickly enough. Combs are for girls :p:

nonono...brushes are for girls!
GHD = Good Hair Days :biggrin:

Its a bit hard to explain lettuce, but hold a peice of hair striaght out, and place the root inside the straightner. Then turn your straighteners outwards, so the hair goes around it, and move them down at the same time. really complicated to explain but just practice!
tis nearly 8.

and everyone is still looking good.
B_e_x

Its a bit hard to explain lettuce, but hold a peice of hair striaght out, and place the root inside the straightner. Then turn your straighteners outwards, so the hair goes around it, and move them down at the same time. really complicated to explain but just practice!

id end up burning myself!
.x.jen.x.
lol cute!

Spoiler

:redface:

:hugs:

Good Hair Day?

"GHD straighteners have become the name above all others for ceramic hair straighteners and the brand has now achieved a cult status"

Cult status eh? Oh you trendwhores :p:
B_e_x

Ok i'll try later on tonight.
.x.jen.x.
nonono...brushes are for girls!

Same thing :p:
brb carrying suitcase for mother.
:redface:

:hugs:

Good Hair Day?

"GHD straighteners have become the name above all others for ceramic hair straighteners and the brand has now achieved a cult status"

Cult status eh? Oh you trendwhores :p:

yeah, we're part of a cult :cool:
and we abide by the gospel according to GHD!

Latest