The Student Room Group
ma joint!!!!
bluedreamer
Nah, don’t worry about it :wink: will I be here later, don’t have anything planned so hopefully yeah :biggrin:
:hugs:

Yay! What time do you normally come on at?^o)
*bubba Is Back*
Is anyone else still here?^o)
:bunny:
people come in here!
Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Hellooo!
Lettuce
Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LETTTTTTTTUCE :biggrin: :hugs: did you have fun last night? we want gossip! :cool:
yayy hey bex :biggrin: :hugs:
Im hungry! :eek:

Oooh gossip? TELL!
Jen has a light green gem now :biggrin:
.x.jen.x.
LETTTTTTTTUCE :biggrin: :hugs: did you have fun last night? we want gossip! :cool:

it was such a weird and random night, three of us went out last nite and met three guys, anyway they decided they wanted to meet us today so we spent all day together, (something we hope will happen again) thing is the guy i was with didn't seem very interested but oh well. They went to go and their car broke down so he had to fone his parents they live an hour away, so all six of us stayed in the car and waited, anyway they missed where they had to go.
Lettuce
it was such a weird and random night, three of us went out last nite and met three guys, anyway they decided they wanted to meet us today so we spent all day together, (something we hope will happen again) thing is the guy i was with didn't seem very interested but oh well. They went to go and their car broke down so he had to fone his parents they live an hour away, so all six of us stayed in the car and waited, anyway they missed where they had to go.

:eek: you met a guy? ooo. And how did 6 of you squeeze in a car? :p:
B_e_x
Jen has a light green gem now :biggrin:

:smile:
Lettuce

ooo cool. i bet he was interested :wink: was he good looking? picturesss?? :p:
well i hope you had fun :smile:
B_e_x
:eek: you met a guy? ooo. And how did 6 of you squeeze in a car? :p:

yeh though dont think hes interested though. and a tight squeeze
Derren browns on in a min so il be back in a bit!
.x.jen.x.
ooo cool. i bet he was interested :wink: was he good looking? picturesss?? :p:
well i hope you had fun :smile:

ok one pic of me and one of my best friends i'm the one in brown

waterside009.jpg
Reply 54859
i like cheese

Latest