The Student Room Group
creamcrackered
It may rain where you are. But at least with you there, there is always a beacon of sunshine to brighten the day... :suith: :hugs:

sat in college typeing away here trying to do work not getting anywhere oh the sun did come out then went away :p:
Hello I'm back!

ooooh I see flirting :wink:
gi jane
sat in college typeing away here trying to do work not getting anywhere oh the sun did come out then went away :p:

sat here typing away, wishing I was sat next to you in your college, just hugging and kissing you nicely... :hugs: :kiss: :suith: :smile: :cool:
creamcrackered
sat here typing away, wishing I was sat next to you in your college, just hugging and kissing you nicely... :hugs: :kiss: :suith: :smile: :cool:

:eek: well mabe you will one day :p:
schmetterling
Hello I'm back!

ooooh I see flirting :wink:

yes you do see flirting my dear
gi jane
:eek: well mabe you will one day :p:

Really. God I'd like that... if only I knew where abouts Thornton was and it's college, and it's IT room and you... :wink: :hugs:
Reply 55186
creamcrackered

you're smoooth.

:rolleyes:
creamcrackered
Really. God I'd like that... if only I knew where abouts Thornton was and it's college, and it's IT room and you... :wink: :hugs:

Even though I am surrounded by loads of guys, you are the only one I want to be with
Reply 55188
gi jane
Even though I am surrounded by loads of guys, you are the only one I want to be with

didn't you say you were gay? :rolleyes:
Reply 55189
erk

She's just gone to lunch
aawwwwww :hugs: I flattered thanksee... :smile:

Hope ya not going to the takeaway for your din-dins I don't want them nasty men flirting with ya. They don't sound v nice, just annoying.

I not surrounded by anyone, but wish I was surrounded by you.
Reply 55191
creamcrackered
aawwwwww :hugs: I flattered thanksee... :smile:

Hope ya not going to the takeaway for your din-dins I don't want them nasty men flirting with ya. They don't sound v nice, just annoying.

I not surrounded by anyone, but wish I was surrounded by you.

I'm not that annoying, only when I need help with my assignment.
Dude
I'm not that annoying, only when I need help with my assignment.

So you know Em in the flesh? Lucky you...

What's she like personality and appearence wise?
Reply 55193
creamcrackered
So you know Em in the flesh? Lucky you...

What's she like personality and appearence wise?

We're on the same course, although she is a first year while I'm a second year. Who do you think introduced her to this website?

Well.......do you want my honest opinion?
Yes.

Just before I have to go... tell me.

I mean I think she's damn cool already, butn I bet there's more.
Reply 55195
creamcrackered
Yes.

Just before I have to go... tell me.

I mean I think she's damn cool already, butn I bet there's more.

She is pretty cool, but she can be a bit lazy half the time, has she sometimes skives off work experience and leaves the rest of us with more work :p: . But she resently got a new haircut which makes her have a whole new look.
ok back from lunch well a lots been going on here:p:
Reply 55197
gi jane
ok back from lunch well a lots been going on here:p:

Nothing Emma :p:

:gfight:
erk

maybe i was just try to put a dipstick in to his place
omg... she's so like me, and I bet she a real hottie.

I would so love to meet her.

Tell her to look at the last question I left on the true/false thread... when she gets back. I'm off now...

cya :ciao:

BYE EM... WILL LOVE YA AND LEAVE YA BUT SEE YOU AGAIN SOON :kiss: :hugs: :flowers: :suith:

Latest