The Student Room Group
dere
Springcoil
I love ur sarcasm, keep going. well I need to get my post count up, and get rep points.

I second that..especially if you want to good rep me :biggrin:
Reply 5802
yup your there, spam spam spam spam spam
got nearly 1000 :rolleyes:
Ridgeback
Ok lets get to it then!
What's is your favourite colour, what have you done today............?????

1500 becasue thats the next milestone, i'm on 1400 and something.

My face colour is pink, and i've been at college all day, well actually thats bull, i went in for lunch and one 35 min eng lesson :rolleyes:
bohogirlie
1500 becasue thats the next milestone, i'm on 1400 and something.

My face colour is pink, and i've been at college all day, well actually thats bull, i went in for lunch and one 35 min eng lesson :rolleyes:

:dito: well about 2 hours for me :biggrin:
My ears are hurting ...........Liverpool have just scored and my brother is screaming!:embarasse
Ridgeback
My ears are hurting ...........Liverpool have just scored and my brother is screaming!:embarasse

what's the score now?
coldfusion
what's the score now?

3 - 2 to Milan :biggrin:
Reply 5809
doh I should really do more physics revision, but i dont want to, Tsr too good :tsr: :frown: ah well ,byeeeeee evryone
Ridgeback
3 - 2 to Milan :biggrin:

Oh hang on Liverpool have a penalty.
And they scored .............3 all!
:mad: Football :mad: Because of it there was no corrie tonight :frown:
bohogirlie
:mad: Football :mad: Because of it there was no corrie tonight :frown:

:dancing: :party: Great isn't it!
250 posts! I haven't been spamming...
Ridgeback
:dancing: :party: Great isn't it!

No :mad:
bohogirlie
No :mad:

Oh yes it is :biggrin:
I don't like either, so suit yourself. Much rather see Cambridge Us, even though we are going down the pan...
Ridgeback
Oh yes it is :biggrin:

No it isn't :mad: I'm actually meant to be doing revision, but i think i know most of it anyway. I have all of tommorrow morning anyway to revise and two hours in the exam room before i actually take the paper anyway, so i should be ok shouldn't i? I think its cos i already have an A on the paper, so i don't feel worried.
bohogirlie
No it isn't :mad: I'm actually meant to be doing revision, but i think i know most of it anyway. I have all of tommorrow morning anyway to revise and two hours in the exam room before i actually take the paper anyway, so i should be ok shouldn't i? I think its cos i already have an A on the paper, so i don't feel worried.

Yeah you'll walk it :biggrin: what subject?
Ridgeback
Yeah you'll walk it :biggrin: what subject?

Psychology, its the only subject that i do that i shouldn't worry about, but i do, cos it means a lot to me to get a good mark in it

Latest