The Student Room Group
Elements
Working my ass off on coursework all night:mad: :frown: and I spent about 3 days tidying all of my room all day too!:eek: I haven't slept yet. Still mean ppl around at school and in the area that I live.:frown:

Aww what coursework? Thats what school is about though :biggrin: you think it is supposed to be fun? :p:

I always take forever to tidy my room, I get so far and then I re-dirty it so I have to start over :p:

I don't like mean people :frown:
Elements
How was your expedition/holiday? What did you get up to?

It was really good thanks! Saw lots of cool animals and the jungle was amazing :biggrin: Really nice place.
Elements! :biggrin: :hugs:
How's all?

Mute, I clicked them all. Gotta say, the first one was the worst :frown:.

Spoiler

Reply 61123
Original post by Fluent &#953
Aww what coursework? Thats what school is about though :biggrin: you think it is supposed to be fun? :p:

I always take forever to tidy my room, I get so far and then I re-dirty it so I have to start over :p:

Rhythmically opening and shutting drawers all the while :biggrin:
mute
Rhythmically opening and shutting drawers all the while :biggrin:

oh my gosh! Shush :redface:
Elements
Working my ass off on coursework all night:mad: :frown: and I spent about 3 days tidying all of my room all day too!:eek: I haven't slept yet. Still mean ppl around at school and in the area that I live.:frown:

How was your expedition/holiday? What did you get up to?

Courseworks are vile :frown:.
What's it for? I bet it's geography! They love to force courseworks on you! :mad:

What have these people done?
Natalie Lane

Spoiler

Not me!

Spoiler

Lol I'm sorry ppl but I'm feeling really cold and I'm going to go to bed soon...so in about half an hour:p: .

FiL- you don't want to know about the coursework. I've spent hours as per usual on this one and it has made me not want to have anything to do with coursework- again.:p: :redface: Have ou got any pictures? Did you see any playpuses?

Natalie- see a few posts above.

I always take forever to tidy my room, I get so far and then I re-dirty it so I have to start over :p:I don't like mean people :frown:

Lol, that used to happen here too.:p: :redface:
Natalie Lane
What's it for? I bet it's geography! They love to force courseworks on you! :mad:

Geography is the worst you're right, I did some insane 100+ page coursework, which I was quite proud of. I bound it and made a cool cover and everything :p:
Natalie Lane
i know :frown: especially maths ones which have to be in tomorrow :frown:
Natalie Lane

No. It was Biology. And what's more I still have my French Oral presentation to prepare and learn :bawling:

These ppl harass me every day and make me want to leave the country and never come back.
Elements
Lol I'm sorry ppl but I'm feeling really cold and I'm going to go to bed soon...so in about half an hour:p: .

FiL- you don't want to know about the coursework. I've spent hours as per usual on this one and it has made me not want to have anything to do with coursework- again.:p: :redface: Have ou got any pictures? Did you see any playpuses?

Natalie- see a few posts above.

You only get platypuses in Australia

Spoiler

There are some photos here, but I havent got through them all yet.

http://www.pbase.com/ctranter/costa_rica_06

I was going to go to bed an hour ago :p:
Geography is the worst you're right, I did some insane 100+ page coursework, which I was quite proud of. I bound it and made a cool cover and everything :p:

:eek: Me too! For GCSE! Then I got really :mad: and :redface: when my geography teacher pointed out that there was in fact a word limit of 2500 words when it was more than likely that I had written about 10 times or more than this!:redface: But why didn't they print the word limit in bold like all the other important infomation in the booklet instead of just embodying it in small font?!? Because otherwise I wouldn't have written that much.:eek:
darth_vader05
i know :frown: especially maths ones which have to be in tomorrow :frown:

:eek: I'm guessing you've done it though, right?
I got full marks for mine :cool:

Word limits are a pain sometimes, but most of the time I only write very little.
Elements
No. It was Biology. And what's more I still have my French Oral presentation to prepare and learn :bawling:

These ppl harass me every day and make me want to leave the country and never come back.

Then do it all tonight and then have a good nap when you get back tomorrow. Cause if you're anything like me you won't be able to sleep properly if you're not prepared for your oral :redface:

Awww, nevermind these people! You just have to ignore those who aren't worthy of your time. much less your stress!

Darth, I hated maths courseworks too, all courseworks actually!

FiL, I read it the same way! :eek:
You only get platypuses in Australia

Spoiler

There are some photos here, but I havent got through them all yet.

http://www.pbase.com/ctranter/costa_rica_06

I was going to go to bed an hour ago :p:

Lol.

I know that you only get platypuses in Australia but that's where I thought you had gone to.:confused: I mean, we were all talking about Australian animals and culture before you left.:confused:

Nice pictures.:yy:
Elements
:eek: I'm guessing you've done it though, right?
erm, i'm doing it! :redface: but im stuck and thus on tsr :frown:

its bloody 20% aswell :frown: :mad: i cant get the right solution out so its preventing me from doing the next stage which i know how do do :frown:
Elements
Lol.

I know that you only get platypuses in Australia but that's where I thought you had gone to.:confused: I mean, we were all talking about Australian animals and culture before you left.:confused:

Nice pictures.:yy:

Ooooh sorry! No :smile: I went to Costa Rica :smile: I am going to Australia on friday (via japan :p:) Easy mistake to make :p: :redface:

And thanks :smile:

Latest