I'm not on anyone's either
Maybe i should reset my username...lil_invisibleflakes :redface:
Reply 124
saiyamana
I'm getting jealous of that other thread!! I want in :frown:

Anyone with less than 1000 posts can post in here though :biggrin: :cool:

Stay out old men and women!! :rolleyes:

yeah i thought that! it was a bit mean.
well you got more posts than me... :frown: .....
Thought I'd post, seeing as I have less than a 1000 posts.
Given the amount of time I spend on this site, I'm sure it won't be too long before I have 1000 posts. :biggrin:
Reply 127
:itsme:
Reply 128
:smile: ...
Reply 129
Ooooh i'm at 42 now :smile: That's nice ...
RiOt GiRl
yeah i thought that! it was a bit mean.
well you got more posts than me... :frown: .....

We obviously arent appreciated. They think we have no staying power :rolleyes: :frown:
newbie here :smile:
zaf1986
newbie here :smile:

Welcome to TSR. Although most here are fairly new. Thats kind of the point/ problem. You want to keep away from those older posters - they dont like us :frown:
Reply 133
saiyamana
Message to all <1000 posters

Show your support in the fight against Discrimination of the little guys by voting for me in The LPK Competition, Me being the ONLY <1000 poster to enter :eek: Huge praise to anyone who does, plus maybe rep, and i'll randomly give the prize to someone on this thread :wink:

Gains: Respect for the newbie community, rep and potential prize.
Losses: a click of a button...

:wink:

why dont you make an under 1000 post society were everyone under 1000 posts can join. :wink:
Reply 134
lil penguin kid
why dont you make an under 1000 post society were everyone under 1000 posts can join. :wink:

Does that mean that when you get over 1000 posts you have to leave?
Reply 135
lil penguin kid

Hehehe, and to stay in the society you have to make posts then just delete them straight away just so your post count never grows to join the evil people with over 1000 :p:
Twaffy

Well that could be a while away.... Like most good things it has to end sometime :rolleyes:
Reply 137
Twaffy

well yes but it does not mean you cant stop chatting to them. Im on 8000 posts and suggesting idea for the new members. Everyone on here was new at 1 time. :smile: Im not like the grumpy old members though :wink:
Reply 138
Twaffy

Nope, as soon as you join your post count magically stops growing! Or you could just post in the welcome lounge only :wink: :p:
At least it looks like we don't spend our entire day on TSR :wink: We have better things to do :biggrin:

Latest