This discussion is closed.
Unregistered007
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Whenever I try to post as Unregistered it says the user name is alreasy taken so I have to add something on the end of Unregistered like a 2 or 3. It's a pain!
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered007)
Whenever I try to post as Unregistered it says the user name is alreasy taken so I have to add something on the end of Unregistered like a 2 or 3. It's a pain!
Well register a proper name then!!!!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
But it means that in a thread with 2 or more unregistered it is possible to distinguish who said what.
Unregistered007
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
Well register a proper name then!!!!
A proper name or something ridiculous like NikNak?
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
But it means that in a thread with 2 or more unregistered it is possible to distinguish who said what.
But cant more than one person use the same unregistered(X) name?
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
A proper name or something ridiculous like NikNak?
Anything you want...you should register because most people ignore the views of unreg users because of people that have given them a bad name. It is also very hard to work out who is who.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (585)
49.96%
No (586)
50.04%

Watched Threads