The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

probably my boyfriend last weekend i guess =] get to see him later though...
Reply 41
about a week ago =S
Reply 42
When I was 11.
Apart from my boyfriend it tends to be creepy older male patients. One got a boner in the chair lol, one asked me rub his residual ridges again cause he liked it, they all love my extra oral exam... It's all very disturbing :frown:
Reply 44
My boyfriend compliments me a lot. Other than that, the ladies i work with are all a fair bit older than me and talk about me as though i'm absolutely gorgeous haha "Eee she could make a binbag look good!" It's quite sweet really.
Reply 45
junglemonkey
Apart from my boyfriend it tends to be creepy older male patients. One got a boner in the chair lol, one asked me rub his residual ridges again cause he liked it, they all love my extra oral exam... It's all very disturbing :frown:

you are super cute! :biggrin:

(in a non-lesbian way)
a day or two ago, i think they lied
T'other day.

What a random thread. If not a 'fishing' one.
Last week on MSN, a friend said I was really pretty. :colondollar:

Few weeks before that, a friend told me I looked like Susan from Narnia. :biggrin:

These really boosted my self esteem! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I can't remember it was that long ago
Reply 50
Never :h:

EDIT: too many attractive people on here :s:
Reply 51
Monday as i sat on the bus.
Yesterday, by a friend.
The other day, for my hair colour.

My boyfriend says I look hot whenever he can but that's a bit of a biased view, isn't it :biggrin:
Possibly when we were all drunk in Freshers week something nice had been said - but I dont really count the drunk compliments.
Reply 55
Monday - a guy in a club said that i was 'cute'

(Why am I always called cute, why can't I be fit or hot for once?!)

Before Monday it would have been a long time previous.
Reply 56
Never. x.x
Reply 57
Over christmas, there was this nice looking girl I was chatting to in Bristol randomly who said I was good looking and intelligent but haven't had any compliments recently. I'm no Brad Pitt let's be honest so not exactly expecting many compliments, but I think i'm good enough :wink:
Yesterday :p:
Reply 59
Today when I looked at myself in the mirror.

/joke!

Latest

Trending

Trending