The Student Room Group

AEA Psychology...Should I???

What does evyeone think about the AEA's. I have just learnt about these as in the last couple of days. I am predicted an A in psych and have got my offer for uni and eveything. I read the paper and i liked the idea of doing it just to prove to myself that im not completely stupid, as people keep reminding me. It ewouldnt aid me in my uni entry obviously but would it help for university or not. What should i do.
Any thoughts are welcome :tsr:
Reply 1
You should definately do it, I'm doing loads of extra stuff because I like competitions and such, same for me I allready have my offers and they won't aid me but I love doing it so you should definately do that AEA not for the unis but for yourself!!!
Reply 2
I did the Psych AEA trial last year.
I found it interesting, if you are interested in psychology then do it, it's a chance to write about psych for a few hours and see what other people think of it.
Reply 3
im doing that paper. i know its an extra exam but it can add extra points for uni. also i dont know whether your college has done the same, but we have not told uni's that we are doing it, so if we fail no one will know but if we pass it will improve our chances of getting in.

im not too stressed about it cause like ive just said its not a big deal to fail, so if you can still concentrate on other exams.

hope i helped

Latest