The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
Haha I'm not sure exactly what you will be doing :tongue: But I heard the vets talking about it...and a few pieces of paper flying around!
Wonder if I'll see you all! Haha :biggrin:
Reply 3981
starfall
st michaels mount is cool, i love goin on the boat ride across, just be wary of the food they serve up there, apparently my dad found a hair in his ice cream....yummers :s-smilie:
everything in cornwall is pretty close to me coz cornwalls not a very big place!! haha i live in the legend that is redruth
sadly its fame is not for good reasons :tongue:

ahh last time i went to st michaels mount we got stranded and had to wade back! good times :smile:
ive been to st ives every year since i was born and i absolutely love it there, going to newquay for a week with my friends this year too :smile:
i am very jealous of you living there!!!!!!!!
xx
St. Ives is lovely. All the art galleries and things. There's also a great cafe that's above some of the shops on the seafront.
I've always said I'd move to Cornwall when given the chance :smile: .
Reply 3983
Mum used to buy body lotion called St Ives? Is there a correlation ? :tongue:

Blahh will you crash the vets' partay?
Dissey
Mum used to buy body lotion called St Ives? Is there a correlation ? :tongue:

Like the apricot face scrub company??? Don't think so, think they're american.
Reply 3985
lol no. Got plenty of sand to scrub on your face though!
Reply 3987
Dissey
Blahh will you crash the vets' partay?

Depends :tongue:
I'm not sure if theyre having any kind of lecture...or just wandering around the zoo themselves :biggrin:
Thursday is vet clinic day so I expect I'll be with the vet seeing the animals :yep: and one vet will be with the students!
Reply 3988
We have our own sand :tongue: According to my hippie sister the best exfoliator is coarse salt with olive oil. Have yet to try it though.

Thursday is also results day, meeeeh Blah! I have to stop thinking about it :tongue:
Apparently aspirin face masks are really good exfoliators...
Reply 3990
Dissey
We have our own sand :tongue: According to my hippie sister the best exfoliator is coarse salt with olive oil. Have yet to try it though.

Thursday is also results day, meeeeh Blah! I have to stop thinking about it :tongue:

You will be fine and you know it :smile: If not...theres always exams in the summer! :tongue:

I HAVE to get my physics grade up in the summer....it was Paignton zoo or do my physics resits....

And I opted for the zoo and to do my resits in one big go :woo:
my bad... RVC last date is the 11th.. i got confused.. sorry guys.

2 DAYS!!! im getting funny now... really worried about maths... eeeeeeeeek!
porthcorno and mousehole are the best places in cornwall in my opinion, although I used to go to the Tregarn hotel by Fistral bay in newquay EVERY year since being about 3 to 12!! :smile:
Cornwall is just a LEGEND!!!
lol Curnow is Cornwall in the cornish language! woop! thats more cornish than all of you put together! (the cornish spelling is Kernow) my grand parents live in carbis bay near st ives and we nearly always end up down there in the summer! free house yay!
I think i'm the only one who finds Cornwall slightly depressing here.
Reply 3995
blashphemy
Reply 3996
Hey, I'm planning to apply for the D100 course this october. Any hints on interviews/personal statement etc? I'd realy appreciate it. I've wanted to be a vet since i was six!! Determined not to fail now! =P
Ali-Ace
Hey, I'm planning to apply for the D100 course this october. Any hints on interviews/personal statement etc? I'd realy appreciate it. I've wanted to be a vet since i was six!! Determined not to fail now! =P

Read the whole of "2009 applicants....APPLICATIONS, INTERVIEWS, OFFERS" and "2009 applicants....APPLICATIONS, INTERVIEWS, OFFERS...edition #2!" These should give you a good idea. :wink:
Reply 3998
Haha. I've had a little read. You lot have some fun! =P
Ali-Ace

don't apply to 2 BMAT universities, seriously.

Latest

Trending

Trending