The Student Room Group

Graduate job offers

Hi,
Does anyone have an idea of by what month the majority of companies would have sent out offers for September 2024 graduate intake?
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by aali1
Hi,
Does anyone have an idea of by what month the majority of companies would have sent out offers for September 2024 graduate intake?
Thanks

Very much depends on the company, but generally for September intake I'd expect the candidates to have received the offers by November-December.

Edit: I may have misunderstood. Normally companies advertise grad position openings in September-October, they interview by October-November and issue offers by November-December. If the planned first day at work is September 2024, then the latest offers could be sent out by May-June the latest, but normally between March and May.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by ThatguyAl
Very much depends on the company, but generally for September intake I'd expect the candidates to have received the offers by November-December.

Edit: I may have misunderstood. Normally companies advertise grad position openings in September-October, they interview by October-November and issue offers by November-December. If the planned first day at work is September 2024, then the latest offers could be sent out by May-June the latest, but normally between March and May.

The edit in this response is roughly where it will be and it would be a good idea to assume its around May.

You could always email the recruiter about your application,but don't do this until a minimum of 4 weeks has passed, and double check the application you sent, because some recruiters specifically say "Do not contact regarding your application, we will be in touch" or something along those lines.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending