The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
usually they have the erection for the radio..hmmmmm

i will watch east midlands today! however, the woman that presents it is dead behind the eyes....i loove jubilee campus, only there once a week though
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hmm I hadn't thought it might be radio...

They've turned the big satellite round on the top though...
Reply 3
I saw it there earlier when I was walking home from my 4.00. Might V+ it for later.
Reply 4
Just been to have a look inside through the big window - there's a cameraman and reporter with big red microphone in there so will definitely be TV by the looks of it.

Very interesting in there, I did Work Experience at Midlands Today in Birmingham and it's like a mini version of 'the Gallery' inside...

6:30 if anyone's interested, BBC1.
Reply 5
Oh I bet it's the Meningitis thing we have going on in the Atrium!
Reply 6
or might be the protest thing as well.
Reply 7
Nah it was the Meningitis thing in the Atrium, slightly eventful for a boring Tuesday evening :smile: I was watching the filming from outside the Atrium and my neighbour was the one that got swabbed. The van aerial thing came down and the satellite folded over as soon as the piece had finished, they went about 10 mins after so I doubt it was the protest thing...

Sounds like some very promising research, it'll be interesting to see the developments!
Reply 8
What Meningitis thing?
Reply 9
They are taking swabs and injections in the Atrium tonight (and before christmas) to discover germs that students have or something like that, I can't remember the detail but basically they are trying to cure meningitis or something along those lines - might be worth watching East Midlands today later this evening or on iPlayer or something for details, though there are posters for it in the atrium and around Jubilee :smile:
Reply 10
aww that was the view i had each morning when i was at newark. room b101 is <3
What an anti-climax.
Reply 13
Haha yes, quite!
Yeah I saw this as well whilst walking back home after lectures...

Latest

Trending

Trending