The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

PeeWeeDan
I would say the situation between Gaza and the ghettos is that there is no question the Gaza situation is self inflicted, while the Jews were placed in ghettos not as a response to Jews killing Germans but as a response to Jews being Jews so if you are trying to conflate the situation epic fail is on the horizon. More to the point Jews in the ghetto rising also exclusively aimed for Germany military... so morally are miles ahead of the Palestinians.

That's like saying death caused by walking into a tigers cage is the tigers fault.

Bravo.

By the way, the word Juice has gained momentous popularity in this thread. Its so adorable :toofunny:
ZahraF
What are they hoping to achieve by doing this? :rolleyes:

Destroy the Arab race one crop at a time! See our evil Zionist scheme... we have a clever plan to instead of using our state of the art 21st century military we will ruin a few Lebanese crops as part of our grand design for a new world order!

Countries work on a basis of "what's best for me is what's best to do". I doubt Israel did this because we have nothing to gain from it, but even if we did it's hardly the worst thing we can be doing, and every nation on Earth is doing worse so why focus on us?
Reply 82
PeeWeeDan
I would say the situation between Gaza and the ghettos is that there is no question the Gaza situation is self inflicted, while the Jews were placed in ghettos not as a response to Jews killing Germans but as a response to Jews being Jews so if you are trying to conflate the situation epic fail is on the horizon. More to the point Jews in the ghetto rising also exclusively aimed for Germany military... so morally are miles ahead of the Palestinians.

Sorry I didn't mean to imply they are on the same levels of authoritarian but nevertheless western Muslims do like to minimize the link between Islam and these states.

The palestinians are forced to live in Gaza as the illegal settlers take their land. The IDF have blockaded the sea and blockaded all goods to gaza.

The situation is similar to the ghettos but you mourn the loss then and celebrate the loss of the palestinians. Fair enough the palestinian resistance have got it wrong targeting the nearby towns but then you invade gaza kill and maime thousends of women and children and justify yourselves. Thats what hitler did ... and you're doing it now but now this is different as its the zionists and they are right!!!

The israeli govt especially the hard right are terrorists ... can you blame the resistance of the Palestinians?
Reply 83
PeeWeeDan
Destroy the Arab race one crop at a time! See our evil Zionist scheme... we have a clever plan to instead of using our state of the art 21st century military we will ruin a few Lebanese crops as part of our grand design for a new world order!

Countries work on a basis of "what's best for me is what's best to do". I doubt Israel did this because we have nothing to gain from it, but even if we did it's hardly the worst thing we can be doing, and every nation on Earth is doing worse so why focus on us?

you stupid zionist jewish freak (please take offence)
Topmanfaz
That's like saying death caused by walking into a tigers cage is the tigers fault.

Bravo.

By the way, the word Juice has gained momentous popularity in this thread. Its so adorable :toofunny:

Or the refusal of the 1947 partition plan, 1937 Peel Commission plan, 2001 Ehud Barak Camp David offer, electing Hamas, terrorism, Qassam rockets etc. caused Israel to place sanctions to protect it's citizens like any nation on Earth in the same situation would.

Wait... that's actually logical...
Reply 85
ZahraF
What are they hoping to achieve by doing this? :rolleyes:

exactly!
Reply 86
ameeso
hahahahaha again, ur a joke. and the rest of the cowardly clan. 'Never commit genocide' hmph. again, can i remind you of the 1000+ palestinians killed? if thats not genocide, i might as well call hitler innocent!

What about 2000+ killed since second Intifadah? Is that genocide?
minimo156
The palestinians are forced to live in Gaza as the illegal settlers take their land. The IDF have blockaded the sea and blockaded all goods to gaza.

The situation is similar to the ghettos but you mourn the loss then and celebrate the loss of the palestinians. Fair enough the palestinian resistance have got it wrong targeting the nearby towns but then you invade gaza kill and maime thousends of women and children and justify yourselves. Thats what hitler did ... and you're doing it now but now this is different as its the zionists and they are right!!!

The israeli govt especially the hard right are terrorists ... can you blame the resistance of the Palestinians?

1. No settlers in Gaza, we left 2 years ago and still have rocket fire from us from a de-facto sovereign state... war is a bitch no?

2. We don't invade Gaza to maim children we invade Gaza to protect ourselves... why don't you protest the actions which cause us to need to protect ourselves?

3. Hitler tried to exterminate the Jewish race... if we wanted to exterminate the Palestinian race we would have done it decades ago, we just want peace... the Palestinians are the only roadblock to peace, not us... and if they keep pushing us to the right we will become a roadblock too.
Reply 88
artemisa
Provide a more original, constructive retort in future, which does not make you look like an imbecile.

The word, the concept, 'Islamophobia' is a device used to stifle legitimate criticism of the religion. It is a false and flawed concept. A phobia means an irrational fear, there is nothing irrational about siding against an ideology developed over a thousand years ago, which (for example) is in disagreement with the theory of evolution.

No you do have an irrational fear of islam, if not then explain the many thread you have created about the islamic extremists?

And when have you ever criticized islam on the theory of evolution? :rolleyes:
Reply 89
ameeso
you stupid zionist jewish freak (please take offence)

PeeWeeDan! We've WON!!! You reached the unrefuted truth where they insulted you. That's how it goes, when you reach the UNREFUTABLE truth, they insult. That's the natural order of things - you can't expect more coz there is no more!
minimo156
No you do have an irrational fear of islam, if not then explain the many thread you have created about the islamic extremists?

I don't think fear of Islamic extremists is irrational, and therefore cannot be a phobia.
Reply 91
coren111
What about 2000+ killed since second Intifadah? Is that genocide?

......since then, at least 3000+ have been killed. so dont bring bull**** statistics like that please. and what have the palestinians done to be killed in such vast amounts? how would you feel if you were in the same situation as the palestinians? would you jus sit and be cannon fodder?
Reply 92
PeeWeeDan

It's a stupid and childish thing to do.
Reply 93
PeeWeeDan
1. No settlers in Gaza, we left 2 years ago and still have rocket fire from us from a de-facto sovereign state... war is a bitch no?

2. We don't invade Gaza to maim children we invade Gaza to protect ourselves... why don't you protest the actions which cause us to need to protect ourselves?

3. Hitler tried to exterminate the Jewish race... if we wanted to exterminate the Palestinian race we would have done it decades ago, we just want peace... the Palestinians are the only roadblock to peace, not us... and if they keep pushing us to the right we will become a roadblock too.

1) the settlers as in the illegal lands you took and gave back only 25 miles. and your new leader wants more illegal settlers .

2) Oh yes, protect yourselves from the threat that babies pose to you, I protest about that fact that Israel broke the ceasefire and killed 6 palestinains which led to the rocket fire. Im not condoning them like you are condoning killing babies but you blockaded everything, did u just expect the palestinans to go and starve to death?

3) You are trying to exterminate palestinaans whilst boosting your own right wing zionist terrorists ... the people of isreal really want peace when they elect a guy who wants to destroy palestine... Israel is the roadblock.
Reply 94
frostmage
PeeWeeDan! We've WON!!! You reached the unrefuted truth where they insulted you. That's how it goes, when you reach the UNREFUTABLE truth, they insult. That's the natural order of things - you can't expect more coz there is no more!

no id sit here all night, but sorry i have to eat. so il carry this on later. ur still a zionist scum though
Reply 95
minimo156

What drivel, I was expecting at least some substantial or mature counter-argument.

What reason do I have to fear a religion, of which I do not believe in? Is the Qur'an going to develop teeth and gobble me up? What I do fear, is the group of people who are named 'extremist Muslims'. Who wouldn't fear a group of people who condone and commit acts of violence and preach their hateful interpretations of an ancient book?

If you change your retort to extremistMuslimphobia, then I would wholeheartedly agree.
Reply 96
minimo156
1) the settlers as in the illegal lands you took and gave back only 25 miles. and your new leader wants more illegal settlers .

2) Oh yes, protect yourselves from the threat that babies pose to you, I protest about that fact that Israel broke the ceasefire and killed 6 palestinains which led to the rocket fire. Im not condoning them like you are condoning killing babies but you blockaded everything, did u just expect the palestinans to go and starve to death?

3) You are trying to exterminate palestinaans whilst boosting your own right wing zionist terrorists ... the people of isreal really want peace when they elect a guy who wants to destroy palestine... Israel is the roadblock.

Ignore idiots like these. They are so irrelevant.
minimo156

1. The settlers are a pain in the ass, but what do you expect Israel to do? Expel 300,000 people from their homes? It's hardly an ideal situation but we simply can't do that. And Netanyahu is in favour of their natural growth not the construction of new settlements.

2. The Palestinians broke the ceasefire 1 week into it with Qassam rockets... we broke the ceasefire only after numerous breaches by the Palestinians... but I guess you don't care what the Palestinians do... they are always the good guys to you. The Qassam rockets pre-date the blockade, and you don't understand how damaging the Qassams are... they make 250,000 Israelis live their lives in fear.

3. Well we've had a left wing government for many years now, no progress because of unwillingness on the Palestinian side... And in 2001 we gave the Palestinians all their demands... rejections. Oh and Netanyahu in his last stint as prime minister sided the Wye agreement and continued the peace process... he's hardly against it. Learn your history.
Reply 98
artemisa
What drivel, I was expecting at least some substantial or mature counter-argument.

What reason do I have to fear a religion, of which I do not believe in? Is the Qur'an going to develop teeth and gobble me up? What I do fear, is the group of people who are named 'extremist Muslims'. Who wouldn't fear a group of people who condone and commit acts of violence?

If you change your retort to extremistMuslimphobia, then I would wholeheartedly agree.

so why all the threads? why all the anti-islamic drivel that comes from you?

Surely you cannot hate islam that much?

and oh yeah im still waiting for the proof from the previous two arguments, it seems everytime i ask for proof on your claims you disappear. :rolleyes:
Reply 99
ameeso
......since then, at least 3000+ have been killed. so dont bring bull**** statistics like that please. and what have the palestinians done to be killed in such vast amounts? how would you feel if you were in the same situation as the palestinians? would you jus sit and be cannon fodder?

What have the israelis done to be killed in such vast amounts?
We know how israel felt when it was being bombarded non stop by 6000 rockets over 8 years. it said enough is enough lets get rid of the cancer that is hamas. there is a difference between israel (democracy) and palestinians (terrorists). israel aims to kill terrorists (un says about half of those killed in gaza were terrorists) and palestinians aim to kill civilians by shooting rockets and by teaching children to blow up innocent people in cafes and restaurants.

ameeso
how would you feel if you were in the same situation as the palestinians? would you jus sit and be cannon fodder?

this sums up reason for operation cast lead quite nicely. israeli government, like any other government, will not accept fatal attacks on its people within its borders. you would expect your country to defend you if a hostil neighbour was attacking you.

Latest

Trending

Trending