The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No, as my day-to-day stuff is just jeans and a shirt.

But I would iron my suit if I needed to, yes.
If you take them out of the tumble drier quickly and fold them they dont crease :smile:, although for shirts and stuff I just put them in the shower and stick it on hot and it irons it :smile:
Reply 3
I iron EVERYTHING!

Even my mac/trench when it gets creased at the back.
Reply 4
Yes I do :smile:

The real question is: Do I enjoy it?

The answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
My mum/dad iron all my clothes. :redface:

When I go to uni, i'll iron them all myself.
Reply 6
My mum's a legend and irons all my clothes for me, I can imagine I'll end up wearing creased clothes all the time at Uni though... pffft.
Reply 7
Everyday stuff nooo. I cba. I don't care about creases :woo:
Reply 8
Yes, and I fooking hate it.
Reply 9
At the moment my Mum, irons all my stuff. When I go to uni I suspect I'll just wear creased clothes.
Depends on how creased it is, but usually I can't be bothered :yep:
Reply 11
I've never ironed anything in my life. But I've never been to an event where my clothes needed to look pristine.
No Future
Well, do you wear ironed clothing? By this I mean casual everyday clothes. I would't wear a creased dress or suit for a placement.

I havn't ironed a thing since my last medical school interview.

Afternoon placements have normally had enough time for creases to fall out.
Mum does it all..........
Terryw
Yes, and I fooking hate it.

I got warned for typing this once :mad:

I have loads of clothes and space for them in my room now, so I iron them. I hate it though, gives me backache.
I bought an iron for uni, and I've literally used it once or twice! None of my stuff creases, so it doesn't need ironing.
Reply 16
iron more or less everyday
Yes i iron my own clothes . . .
Im shocked at the amount of people whos parents iron their clothes!! I iron my clothes, have done since I was about 14.
Reply 19
My mum does it quite often with the rest of the family's clothes, but when she isn't doing it, I do. I'll iron my clothes at uni though.

Latest

Trending

Trending