Scroll to see replies

Reply 20

Reply 21
I can't see the blank graph. :frown:
Reply 22
I just copied one of the graphs from someone else and erased their red line
Vickyy
I can't see the blank graph. :frown:

Neither could i, just copy and paste a graph of someone who has already posted and then edit the data. I have managed that part, now i dont understand how to make a spoiler. It only allows me to insert images from the internet and my graph is saved on my computer =(
Reply 26

Spoiler

Reply 27
HERE'S A NEW BLANK GRAPH
Incase anyone else can't see it.

Spoiler

Here's mine:

Spoiler

Reply 28
Selkarn

Spoiler

It's all downhill from the womb :cry:

This.
Reply 29
Happiness levels out of 10

0 - 3: 10
4 - 6: 2
6 - 11: 7
12 - 15: 1
16 to now: 1
how can everyone on here remember how happy they were soo early on in life!!

Spoiler

Sorry if it's a bit small and hard to read.
Just realised how much things have been up and down (quite literally shown in graph form haha) for the past 3 years.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 34
I'm surprised no one's drawn genitalia using their line yet.

Spoiler

Reply 35
Couldn't do the spoiler :-( but it's as an attachment so you can only see it if you click on it anyway :-)
amani-puresapphire
Neither could i, just copy and paste a graph of someone who has already posted and then edit the data. I have managed that part, now i dont understand how to make a spoiler. It only allows me to insert images from the internet and my graph is saved on my computer =(

to make a spoiler, do this without the spaces [ SPOILER ] and where you want to end it, type [ / SPOILER ]

and to get the image onto the internet you need to upload it onto an image hosting site, like this one

click the "insert image" icon thingy above where you type and paste the direct link.

and you then get cool things like this

lol
Reply 37
Sorry guys, my source for the blank graph was removed. Added a new one to the original post.

Spoiler

Somethings up with the dotted line for the age of 12, not sure what because i can see it on paint. Ahh well.
silver_oranges
to make a spoiler, do this without the spaces [ SPOILER ] and where you want to end it, type [ / SPOILER ]

and to get the image onto the internet you need to upload it onto an image hosting site, like this one

click the "insert image" icon thingy above where you type and paste the direct link.

and you then get cool things like this

lol

Done!

Thank you :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending