The Student Room Group

Should I start revising tonight?

Hellooooooo everybody....

OK here's the deal....I have Prelims exams at the end of next term. They don't count towards the final result of my degree but if I fail them I will almost certainly be kicked out (ouch!).

I know it seems stupidly early but I have only been here 6 weeks and have covered sooooooo much stuff already so should I start revising tonight or go to Filth (nasty sticky club) instead?

Opinions plz????

Thanx folks

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
hildabeast

OK here's the deal....I have Prelims exams at the end of next term. They don't count towards the final result of my degree but if I fail them I will almost certainly be kicked out (ouch!).

I know it seems stupidly early but I have only been here 6 weeks and have covered sooooooo much stuff already so should I start revising tonight or go to Filth (nasty sticky club) instead?

Opinions plz????

Thanx folks

Go out tonight and start planning a revision schedule tomorrow...put aside an hour or two *every* night instead of an entire night revising.

And before you even *think* about revision get hold of some past papers to get a better idea about which questions/topics are regular occurances and which never seem to come up. Question spotting and targetted revision will save you a lot of time.
Reply 2
Pencil Queen
Go out tonight and start planning a revision schedule tomorrow...put aside an hour or two *every* night instead of an entire night revising.

And before you even *think* about revision get hold of some past papers to get a better idea about which questions/topics are regular occurances and which never seem to come up. Question spotting and targetted revision will save you a lot of time.

Excellant advice - I agree that less but more frequent revision is better than cramming loads into only a few evenings.
Reply 3
hildabeast

Opinions plz????

Thanx folks

go out! go out! go out!
workin at maccie D's aint that bad :wink:
Reply 4
I don't know about you but I find that when I eschew something pleasurable in order to do something worthy (e.g. revision) I don't actually tend to get the worthy thing done either....

Latest

Trending

Trending