Watch
This discussion is closed.
hildabeast
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Hellooooooo everybody....

OK here's the deal....I have Prelims exams at the end of next term. They don't count towards the final result of my degree but if I fail them I will almost certainly be kicked out (ouch!).

I know it seems stupidly early but I have only been here 6 weeks and have covered sooooooo much stuff already so should I start revising tonight or go to Filth (nasty sticky club) instead?

Opinions plz????

Thanx folks

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by hildabeast)

OK here's the deal....I have Prelims exams at the end of next term. They don't count towards the final result of my degree but if I fail them I will almost certainly be kicked out (ouch!).

I know it seems stupidly early but I have only been here 6 weeks and have covered sooooooo much stuff already so should I start revising tonight or go to Filth (nasty sticky club) instead?

Opinions plz????

Thanx folks

Go out tonight and start planning a revision schedule tomorrow...put aside an hour or two *every* night instead of an entire night revising.

And before you even *think* about revision get hold of some past papers to get a better idea about which questions/topics are regular occurances and which never seem to come up. Question spotting and targetted revision will save you a lot of time.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Go out tonight and start planning a revision schedule tomorrow...put aside an hour or two *every* night instead of an entire night revising.

And before you even *think* about revision get hold of some past papers to get a better idea about which questions/topics are regular occurances and which never seem to come up. Question spotting and targetted revision will save you a lot of time.
Excellant advice - I agree that less but more frequent revision is better than cramming loads into only a few evenings.
feebs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by hildabeast)

Opinions plz????

Thanx folks

go out! go out! go out!
workin at maccie D's aint that bad
Alexander
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I don't know about you but I find that when I eschew something pleasurable in order to do something worthy (e.g. revision) I don't actually tend to get the worthy thing done either....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (43)
23.63%
Unhappy (51)
28.02%
Conflicted (88)
48.35%

Watched Threads