The Student Room Group

year 13 burnout

heyyy guys so I'm in year 13 and usually I am quite productive and motivated when doing work but today I just feel like it's taken me super long to just do two tasks and I feel like I've been so distracted
I feel like I should have done more today as I had the day off 6th form and said to myself I would do loads of revision as I need A*AA for uni and exams are soon... I really don't want to burn out I just feel like I'm super exhausted today and it's stressing me out ahahaha

any words of advice or encouragement would be appreciated thank you guys <3
Reply 1
Try not to work yourself up about a day or two, we all have our days, especially if you're looking to get A*AA. I got home tonight knowing I've got maybe 4 Hours to complete for tomorrow. Sometimes, it's just what it is and I'll have to complete it no matter what. Maybe just take a break or a nap, go for a walk and give yourself time to distract yourself, then some dedicated time towards work rather than spending the day thinking about it and not doing it, exhausting yourself out.

I hope this helps, I'm happy to answer any questions :smile:
Original post by elliexmae.x
heyyy guys so I'm in year 13 and usually I am quite productive and motivated when doing work but today I just feel like it's taken me super long to just do two tasks and I feel like I've been so distracted
I feel like I should have done more today as I had the day off 6th form and said to myself I would do loads of revision as I need A*AA for uni and exams are soon... I really don't want to burn out I just feel like I'm super exhausted today and it's stressing me out ahahaha
any words of advice or encouragement would be appreciated thank you guys <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnVry_O2xKE
Reply 3
Original post by olly2811
Try not to work yourself up about a day or two, we all have our days, especially if you're looking to get A*AA. I got home tonight knowing I've got maybe 4 Hours to complete for tomorrow. Sometimes, it's just what it is and I'll have to complete it no matter what. Maybe just take a break or a nap, go for a walk and give yourself time to distract yourself, then some dedicated time towards work rather than spending the day thinking about it and not doing it, exhausting yourself out.
I hope this helps, I'm happy to answer any questions :smile:

thank you!!! I'm feeling a lot better today hope you're having a good day too :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by elliexmae.x
thank you!!! I'm feeling a lot better today hope you're having a good day too :smile:
Awwww, thats good. No problems :smile:. Thank you, you too!

Quick Reply

Latest