The Student Room Group

Pharamcy Interview 19th May 11:30am in University of London

Hi guys, iam kinda worried iam going to flop my interview due to my english. I have been told that School of Pharmacy is the best in Europe, UK appearently and that gives me even more worries.

Any ideas how I can manage to pass my interview ?

Tips or Tricks during interview?
+ shall i wear a suit or normal clothes (normal clothes means to me trouses and convers shoes and a shirt saying Take me with u)

Thanks a lot
I would go for something smart, definitely not converse and t-shirt. Know your personal statement inside out, keep up to date with what's going on in the pharmacy world and be yourself. Some people will say LSOP is the best in the world, many others will disagree. I wouldn't worry too much about their standing during your interview. The important thing is that you want to spend the next 4 years living and studying with them. Good luck!
Reply 2
Just be yourself, look smart and confident. Dun worry about language barrier just keep practice.

Prepare few standard questions, like why shd they pick you, why this uni, why pharmacy, read some pharmaceutical journals. (but remember dun just dump everything out from your mouth as if you are just remembering the standard answer, try to talk naturally and have discussion)

I think most interview (not just pharmacy), sometime they start off with "tell me little bit about yourself"
what are your grades like
Reply 4
mogerman
Hi guys, iam kinda worried iam going to flop my interview due to my english. I have been told that School of Pharmacy is the best in Europe, UK appearently and that gives me even more worries.

Any ideas how I can manage to pass my interview ?

Tips or Tricks during interview?
+ shall i wear a suit or normal clothes (normal clothes means to me trouses and convers shoes and a shirt saying Take me with u)

Thanks a lot

have a look at this link
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=701056

From what I have seen, normally those who get an interview from lsop will get an offer...:smile:
Reply 5
got my offer same day after my interview :biggrin:
my grades currently standing between ABB. for my offer i also got IELTS Test to do :s-smilie: they dont seem to accept my GCSE English grade. Any1 know how difficult it is to get a 6.5 in each of the section?

Latest

Trending

Trending