This discussion is closed.
Plumptre
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
It might seem a bit silly, but I have loads of things I want to ask in polls!! I love having people's opinions!!
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
sunday times style section
alkaeda
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the back page is where the fun starts
SamTheMan
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Those photo comic strips in the Sun where the first photo is always a semi-naked girl in bed saying "How am I going to tell Brendon that the child isn't his? He'll kill me" and the muscly guy next to her replying "Now now sweetheart, let's just make love once more".
fabulous_darling
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The entire Telegraph. Yes, I'm a politics and Conservative nut. Hurrah. Am finding myself strangely addicted to the crossword.
xxSpicyChickenxx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by RainKing)
Those photo comic strips in the Sun where the first photo is always a semi-naked girl in bed saying "How am I going to tell Brendon that the child isn't his? He'll kill me" and the muscly guy next to her replying "Now now sweetheart, let's just make love once more".
hahahaha!! :rolleyes: 'some woman's' photocase thing?
Monii
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
style and education
Plumptre
Rep:
?
OMG I love the Telegraph crossword! Am also addicted! Though can normally only complete 1/2 of it!!!
Another good one (rather suprisingly..) the Daily Mail Crossword! Not the one at the back, the one in the middle! Try it out!
rmyl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
whats all this 'soduko' stuff about??? i heard that its a new newspaper craze. the sun have already renamed it the 'sunduko'. :p: how original
fabulous_darling
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Plumptre)
OMG I love the Telegraph crossword! Am also addicted! Though can normally only complete 1/2 of it!!!
Another good one (rather suprisingly..) the Daily Mail Crossword! Not the one at the back, the one in the middle! Try it out!
Telegraph crossword nerds, unite! I usually only complete about half of it as well, I then beg my dad for help. He's a whiz at crosswords.
Plumptre
Rep:
?
It's so much geeky fun!!! I love it when the solution is like the punchline of a joke... "Vegetable that motorists hate [6]".... see if u can guess....
Inverurie Jones
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The Sunday Telegraph's arts bits.
lulabell
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the guardian's friday review and G2 thing and the style thing out of sunday times are my fav
SamTheMan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by xxhayleyxx)
probably :confused:
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If it's The Times (only at school) then I always do the crossword and preferably the Su Doku (unless some bugger's got there first).

I buy The Sun and The Mirror primarily for the sports section, and also to look at pictures of pretty ladies.
Hanzing
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by xxhayleyxx)
Dear Deidre! Oh the Joy of reading about the man throuhg his midlife crisis who goes and sleeps with a 19 year old.. I read it everyday.. Can you tell?
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Entertainment bits and bobs, plus funny stories.

As well as being entertaining reading, it provides me with good content for my radio show!
Cortez
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
page 3
awesome
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
page 3
RachelBabyfrog
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I love the news, letters and crossword, but my favourite bit is the T2 in the Times
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (46)
90.2%
No (5)
9.8%

Watched Threads