The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
sunday times style section
Reply 2
the back page is where the fun starts
Reply 3
Those photo comic strips in the Sun where the first photo is always a semi-naked girl in bed saying "How am I going to tell Brendon that the child isn't his? He'll kill me" and the muscly guy next to her replying "Now now sweetheart, let's just make love once more".
The entire Telegraph. Yes, I'm a politics and Conservative nut. Hurrah. Am finding myself strangely addicted to the crossword.
RainKing
Those photo comic strips in the Sun where the first photo is always a semi-naked girl in bed saying "How am I going to tell Brendon that the child isn't his? He'll kill me" and the muscly guy next to her replying "Now now sweetheart, let's just make love once more".

hahahaha!! :rolleyes: 'some woman's' photocase thing?
Reply 6
style and education
Reply 7
OMG I love the Telegraph crossword! Am also addicted! Though can normally only complete 1/2 of it!!!
Another good one (rather suprisingly..) the Daily Mail Crossword! Not the one at the back, the one in the middle! Try it out!
Reply 8
whats all this 'soduko' stuff about??? i heard that its a new newspaper craze. the sun have already renamed it the 'sunduko'. :p: how original
Plumptre
OMG I love the Telegraph crossword! Am also addicted! Though can normally only complete 1/2 of it!!!
Another good one (rather suprisingly..) the Daily Mail Crossword! Not the one at the back, the one in the middle! Try it out!

Telegraph crossword nerds, unite! I usually only complete about half of it as well, I then beg my dad for help. He's a whiz at crosswords.
Reply 10
It's so much geeky fun!!! I love it when the solution is like the punchline of a joke... "Vegetable that motorists hate [6]".... see if u can guess....
The Sunday Telegraph's arts bits.
Reply 12
the guardian's friday review and G2 thing and the style thing out of sunday times are my fav
xxhayleyxx

probably :confused:
Reply 14
If it's The Times (only at school) then I always do the crossword and preferably the Su Doku (unless some bugger's got there first).

I buy The Sun and The Mirror primarily for the sports section, and also to look at pictures of pretty ladies.
Reply 15
xxhayleyxx

Dear Deidre! Oh the Joy of reading about the man throuhg his midlife crisis who goes and sleeps with a 19 year old.. I read it everyday.. Can you tell?
Reply 16
Entertainment bits and bobs, plus funny stories.

As well as being entertaining reading, it provides me with good content for my radio show! :biggrin:
Reply 17
page 3 :biggrin:
Reply 18
page 3
I love the news, letters and crossword, but my favourite bit is the T2 in the Times :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending