The Student Room Group

epq research help

I'm doing my epq on censorship in children's literature and it's been approved but I'm struggling with the research as there's a lot of newspaper and journal articles online but academic articles on JSTOR and Google scholar seem less relevant to the topic
anyone got any recommendations on what I should do next
Original post by izzy_v22
I'm doing my epq on censorship in children's literature and it's been approved but I'm struggling with the research as there's a lot of newspaper and journal articles online but academic articles on JSTOR and Google scholar seem less relevant to the topic
anyone got any recommendations on what I should do next

If it’s really an issue, maybe you should ask to change your question to make it broader, such as just literature, not children’s literature?!

Or, Perhaps you are typing the wrong words into Google scholar. How about looking up some examples of censorship in literature such as that of Mussolini’s Italy and Nazi Germany and picking out the bits about children’s literature, rather than just searching up children’s literature. I obviously don’t know what you’ve already done, but I hope this helps?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending