The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Depends on where you're studying.
Weell about £3225 for each year of the course.
And then like you get about three grand of the loan if you get most of it and that for each year, so quite a lot of money!
at a uni open day they said it the whole thing should cost you around £9000 per year. So take off any grants etc u might get then that will leave u with the possible debt left over.
Reply 4
I think I've got about £23,000. Ish.
Reply 5
a lot.
32k when i finish if not more
Depends if youre living away from home, outside or in london, doing a placement mine is approx -

Year 1 £6,600
Year 2 £6,800
Year 3 £1,200
Year 4 £7,000

So £22,500 approx.
Reply 8
er around £25,000 but thats because my current degree is 5yrs long (4yrs + placement) and i did 2 years of another degree before starting :s-smilie: ugh im so glad my overdraft is relatively small in comparison to other student's and that i dont have credit cards to worry about too.
I don't even want to think about it tbh. Rent cancels out the London grant, and I have an extra £1500 to make up. And that's just on rent. Dude :lolwut:
bare.
about 20 grand i think. =/ too much lol
Blatant Troll
I don't even want to think about it tbh.

Me neither. :frown:
hopefully, if i run away to canada after i graduate, and the red tape works in my favour, zero! :P
Reply 14
Dont forget credit cards!
If I'd have stayed at Sussex, around £24k, not including money from my parents. Fortunately I'm starting an NHS course this Sept and only owe about 7k :o:
My fees are only 1,500 thanks to being Welsh and going to a Welsh Uni :biggrin:
You don't need an overdraft - GET-A-JOB
Reply 17

Katieloula
My fees are only 1,500 thanks to being Welsh and going to a Welsh Uni :biggrin:
You don't need an overdraft - GET-A-JOB

Have you tried getting a job lately? I've been looking for about a year and I've had nothing :/

I dread to think how much it's going to cost me. Got a placement year, plus I'll have an LPC at the end, which is about £9k.

*shudder*
psychocustard
Have you tried getting a job lately? I've been looking for about a year and I've had nothing :/

I dread to think how much it's going to cost me. Got a placement year, plus I'll have an LPC at the end, which is about £9k.

*shudder*

Yep, I just got a part time job in Admiral call centre. I applied to 50 places. Just takes a bit of determination.

Latest

Trending

Trending