The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1260
LastLordofTime
I didn't know whether Yomotsu Hirasaka (or whatever) was an actual dungeon or not :P I just counted it as a bonus dungeon. But yeah, looking forward to that too :awesome:

I reccomend you don't use all your soma's during the boss fight at the end of dungeon you are on now :ninja: if you have a spare few it will make a different boss fight easier :ninja:

I used all my soma's during the boss fight at the end of the dungeon you are on now. Later on I highly regretted this because it made another boss veryyy difficult.
JWH
I reccomend you don't use all your soma's during the boss fight at the end of dungeon you are on now :ninja: if you have a spare few it will make a different boss fight easier :ninja:

I used all my soma's during the boss fight at the end of the dungeon you are on now. Later on I highly regretted this because it made another boss veryyy difficult.

I have like 2 Soma XD I'm playing on Easy ('cause I suck at video games and am more interested in the story anyway :p:) so I hope I wont have to use any Soma XD
LastLordofTime
I have like 2 Soma XD I'm playing on Easy ('cause I suck at video games and am more interested in the story anyway :p:) so I hope I wont have to use any Soma XD

Easy :sad:

I always play on normal or hard :yes:
Reply 1263
Liquidus Zeromus
Easy :sad:

I always play on normal or hard :yes:

Same here though there were 1 or 2 points in Persona 3 when I had wished I had chosen easy mode instead.
Persona 4 was just way too hard at the beginning XD After Persona 3 I said I would play 4 on Normal, and so I started first of all on Normal, but it was way too hard for me to bother with so I went with Easy :p: I think the 10 "full revives if you die" are extremely helpful when you suddenly fight a monster which can use Hama/Mudo without you knowing, and you're weak against one of them XD Plus those surprise monsters which suddenly 1HKO you.
Soma!
LastLordofTime
Persona 4 was just way too hard at the beginning XD After Persona 3 I said I would play 4 on Normal, and so I started first of all on Normal, but it was way too hard for me to bother with so I went with Easy :p: I think the 10 "full revives if you die" are extremely helpful when you suddenly fight a monster which can use Hama/Mudo without you knowing, and you're weak against one of them XD Plus those surprise monsters which suddenly 1HKO you.

I abused my Somas in Persona 3.

Sometimes I had no alternative but to use them in a Guardian or Full Moon boss battle.

And there were so few Somas in 4 :sadnod:
Liquidus Zeromus
I abused my Somas in Persona 3.

Sometimes I had no alternative but to use them in a Guardian or Full Moon boss battle.

And there were so few Somas in 4 :sadnod:

Yeah, I think I got one from a dungeon (the mini-boss had one in a chest after it, I think it was in the lab? Or Striptease) and I got the second either from a quest or from sending off the Prize Stickers (I did this once XD I never bothered with them :|)
LastLordofTime
Yeah, I think I got one from a dungeon (the mini-boss had one in a chest after it, I think it was in the lab? Or Striptease) and I got the second either from a quest or from sending off the Prize Stickers (I did this once XD I never bothered with them :|)

Prize stickers? :beard:
Liquidus Zeromus
Prize stickers? :beard:

The things you get after ordering stuff from Tanaka's Sunday Infomercial thing XD
Oh yeah. I never really used that.
Reply 1272
Truered

I see what you did there :borat:
Reply 1274
go and make a bloody persona soc:mad:

:wavey:
vin

:wavey:

Go to the on topic thread :awesome:
Reply 1276
LastLordofTime
Go to the on topic thread :awesome:

**** off:confused:
Reply 1277
Oh god more games talk........*goes to watch FMA* :getmecoat:
vin

:ditto: Seconded.
Yo peeps!
I posted my Lloyd character tribute as chosen by you people!

I also managed to spend £30 on clothes today :s-smilie:

My mum and her boyfriend are away for the week and my bro is at my dad's house to I've got the house to myself :woo:
I've hooked up my laptop to the big television in the living room and plan on watching a lot of anime :smile:

How is people?

Latest