The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I went to UCLan, and there, it was £10 if you could get ten people interested. I don't know if that's changed.
Reply 2
I'm surprised, I was totally oblivious to costs for creating a society. If anything, our SU gives us loads of money and you just work it all out yourself. Some societies are a couple of grand in debt, others are in the black. I don't think Trent charge for setting up your own stall, but i must just depend on the university. Nothing for it but to check it out with the head society person at your SU.
Reply 3
I don't think there's any cost at Imperial - stands at the Fayre are certainly free. As long as you can get 20 people to sign up, and you get put forward a sensible budget, it's easy.
At Warwick it costs nothing as far as I know. The union is very good at subsidising societies.
For us nothing, fresher fair etc is free aswell as a set amount of printing for freshers fair. We charge £2 for each session £1 goes to the uni and £1 into our club funds which pays for equipment or at a grading each member gets so much towards their grading fee.

thats the taekwondosoc

Latest

Trending

Trending