The Student Room Group
It could mean anything from "hmm :hubba:" to "hmm, how interesting" to "hmm :smile: alright".
dammit he sounds like a moron!
Reply 3
KHOOL story, seez . :yep:
Reply 4
big-boss-91
dammit he sounds like a moron!

thank you!

i just wish he would communicate. like say something...anything! anything other than:hmmm. what does that mean??

no wonderbra for him. =/
Reply 5
you said "anything on your mind other than wonderbras" so he texted back maybe saying "hmm, i wonder if theres anything else on my mind other than wonderbras"
yeah im good arent i :cool:
Reply 6
It means that you've asked him a question that requires more thought to answer than him just thinking about your bra.
Reply 7
It sounds like he's not in a position to answer or not inclined to and simply wanted to acknowledge you. You're over reacting.
He may have been eating something nice but couldn't quite multitask.
Reply 9
x-Disenchanted-x
He may have been eating something nice but couldn't quite multitask.

best answer yet :biggrin:
Hmm seems to equate to "No" in this instance
Reply 11
your text was a bit stupid as well, what did you want him to do: list 101 things he was thinking about?

or am i missing something with the 101?
Reply 12
I hate when girls ask "what's on your mind?". The only thing on my mind when I'm asked that is "why the hell is she asking what's on my mind?".
Reply 13
MC REN
your text was a bit stupid as well, what did you want him to do: list 101 things he was thinking about?

or am i missing something with the 101?

the 101 things is a running joke between us
Reply 14
Anonymous
the 101 things is a running joke between us

I see

Well it seems clear enough to me that what he meant was (in a joking way) "Hmmm. It's taking a long time to think of anything other than wonderbras, cause they are what are always on my mind"
Reply 15
Why don't you just text him back and ask what he means instead of asking people who don't know him or you?
Anonymous
The guy I'm seeing has a thing about my wonderbra, so it's on ongoing joke of sorts. He's has a v busy lifestyle and we've not spoken much recently. I texted him: so 101 things on your mind other than wonderbras? :wink:

his reply: Hmm.

WTF? Hmm?

Hmm?

WTF does ''hmm'' mean?

Yes? No? Maybe?

Or sorry hun, I'm busy?

Or sorry hun, I'm banging my house officer....

Grrr, sorry. Just need to rant.

You got from Hmm to I'm banging my house officer, you seem rather paranoid. Hmm doesn't have to mean anything, ask a stupid question can you expect any other sort of answer?
he sounds like one of those guys that after the about a year u decide "I Guess we were just not ment to be.."
Reply 18
Hmm...

Latest

Trending

Trending