The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

no :mad:

but ive met jacqueline wilson and seen brian who won big brother a couple of years ago twice and met some sport personalities...forgot their names :p: danny something?!?! :s-smilie:

EDIT: and Lloyd Scott

and the bloke that played johnny allen in eastenders walked through work once, as did Roman Pavlyuchenko who bought some stuff from my work in my department just after he'd got signed at (tottenham??) lol

ill add anymore if i remember (but they cant be that famous/important if i dont remember them :p:)
noone
No, but all of my friends are :awesome:

Did ya get it, brainheads?
fran.ha
Ah did you go to Hildenborough CEP?

No I didn't. I only knew her from Hillview
Reply 104
I spent the day and danced with Lisa (Pandora) from Skins :biggrin: I have some pictures if no one believes me.
Reply 105
Nuffles
I spent the day and danced with Lisa (Pandora) from Skins :biggrin: I have some pictures if no one believes me.

Worst choice possible from the whole skins cast :tongue:

You all got me now! ahah
Fernando Torres

And yes it's true and yes I'm using this thread to show off :smile:
I love how these threads get littered with:

'My Nan's uncle's best friends sister's cat whose previous owner was a truck driver from Kent, well...his brother is mates with Bruce Willis's uncle's best friend's, sisters dog.'

Or something to that effect :rofl:
Nope, I got nothin'. Maybe someone I went to school with will get famous.
Reply 109
I chat to someone who is sort of well known (you'd probably recognise the name) but I'm not going to risk our friendship by talking about her on an internet forum! No-one who knows anyone who is known in public would talk about them on here...
Our local MP is in the same social circle as my parents - although that's not very exciting.
The twins from Skins are pretty local, and are friends of a friend, but not my own personal friends.
I know one of the blokes from Son of Dork, but no one knows who they are anymore :p:
Nuffles

i wanna see :smile:
Erm my brother is/was friends with Tony Blair's son.
Erm my friend was an extra in that Tormented film with Alex Pettifer (sp?) in.
So no. :frown:
Reply 113
steed999
jourdan dunn

She's gorgeous. Can I get her number? :ninja:
Reply 114
erm i've spoken to phillip green a few times although don't really like him
Reply 115
smilee172
i wanna see :smile:

She's second hottest in my eyes, and I think her character's absolutely awesome. She's a blast in real life too, absolutely nuts.

Proof enough? :biggrin:
Reply 116
In year 6 I interviewed the local weathergirl for our school newspaper :p:

So in answer to your question: No. I am not.
Not really friends, and not really famous (wow my comment sounds pointless now :redface: ), but my great great grandfather is the guy who discovered you could determine the age of a horse by a groove in its teeth (don't know any more than that though :p: )
Reply 118
wait i was friends with emma watson's boyfriend a couple of years ago but only spoke to her a couple of times
Yeah, loads. Peaches Geldof won't stop calling me, like gosh it's getting annoying now Peaches stop - I can't be your only friend.

Latest