The Student Room Group

House ideas + competitions

Hey guys, my school this year has implemented a house system this year and we're currently running low on ideas for themes. So far we have greek mythology, gems and characteristics about our area. but the last two options were not liked by our council while the first option wasn't liked by our headteacher. If anyone has any ideas on themes for house, it would be highly appreciated!

Also we as a council would need to host competitions for the school as well, so any ideas for school wide competitions would also be appreciated!
Reply 1
Could an admin move this to the appropriate forum? I accidentally pressed entered before changing the forum place!
Original post by bblondon
Could an admin move this to the appropriate forum? I accidentally pressed entered before changing the forum place!

Done
Original post by bblondon
Hey guys, my school this year has implemented a house system this year and we're currently running low on ideas for themes. So far we have greek mythology, gems and characteristics about our area. but the last two options were not liked by our council while the first option wasn't liked by our headteacher. If anyone has any ideas on themes for house, it would be highly appreciated!

Also we as a council would need to host competitions for the school as well, so any ideas for school wide competitions would also be appreciated!

You could name them after famous people who represent the school values? Or any famous people from the local area?

Or name them after nearby towns/villages?

Or the first word from the neighbouring streets around the school?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending