The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Try and talk to her maybe. Wave as you go past, see if she stops?

If it were me, I'd think you were weird though :p:
fall over in front of her and wait for her to come to your rescue :wink: she would find it endearing, honest!! Just come up with some sort of snappy one-liner to say when she's crouched over you on the pavement :biggrin:
nod in approval and become opposite running route friends that don't say anything

then you might catch her before/after a run one day, and it will make the ice breaker really easy
Reply 4
Set a trap.
Run into her
Reply 6
Metropolis
nod in approval and become opposite running route friends that don't say anything

then you might catch her before/after a run one day, and it will make the ice breaker really easy

all i need is the breakthrough to talk to her the rest is easy... its just how will i talk to her in my conditions lol
Reply 7
Start running south?
Reply 8
Revolution is my Name
Run into her

im sure she would love the fact that a stranger bumped into her whos sweaty bcz of jogging :P

and whats the conversation gonna be anyways im sorry lol
Reply 9
Ewan
Start running south?

lol how do u expect me to find her then its a 2.5 km track
Reply 10
Bang into her really hard and then splutter and say sorry and generally be a clutz.

Let's hope she finds in endearing.

Now make conversation.

EDIT:

OR you could collapse and have some sort seizure as soon as she's in sight. Then when she tries to help out, go "good. Now i've got your attention..."
Reply 11
High five her on the way past :p:
Reply 12
PoisonDonna
Try and talk to her maybe. Wave as you go past, see if she stops?

If it were me, I'd think you were weird though :p:

all i need is the breakthrough to talk to her the rest is easy... its just how will i talk to her in my conditions lol
x_muneeb_x

in that case, start running slightly earlier everyday you might catch her at the start of her route
Reply 14
Gurn at her when you are facing her, and she will be incline to turn her head as you pass, and slow down thinking wtf? Make sure you turn your head and slow down after doing it too, then run over to her and talk. :biggrin:

Bet you wouldn't have guessed i've come out of a rather long loving relationship would you? :smile:
Reply 15
turn up early or something. Or just nod and smile when u go past a few times, and then maybe progress onto a wave, and slowly build it up.

Alternatively, you could dig a tiger pit, wait for her to fall into it, and then attempt to rescue her. If u do, she'll be completely won over. If u fail, ull stil have a giant pussy. Albeit a stripy man eating one.
Reply 16
Offer her a free banana, Its a tried and tested method!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsN66BvZVcs

Justin Lee Colins used it to hook Chekov from startrek whilst he was out for a jog :P
Reply 17
Meekle72
Gurn at her when you are facing her, and she will be incline to turn her head as you pass, and slow down thinking wtf? Make sure you turn your head and slow down after doing it too, then run over to her and talk. :biggrin:

Bet you wouldn't have guessed i've come out of a rather long loving relationship would you? :smile:

do u mean run at her
Reply 18
Wait for her to jog down a particularly secluded area, near some bushes, preferably far from any roads. Headphones are on your side here; she won't hear you coming. Approach from behind with a large object, possibly a stick, and knock her out. Then drag her into the bush and she's all yours.
Okay, let's say you run a little closer to her when you find her, like it's nothing intentional. That is, if that's at all possible in this park. Then let's say you "accidentally" drop something of yours and it lands near her. Close enough to where she might pick it up, but not where it would look like you were trying to pelt her with something, you know what I mean? And if she picks it up and gives it to you (and I admit, the chances of that are slim to none), take that opportunity to start a conversation.

That would be the subtle approach.

I must say, girls like it very much when a guy takes initiative. Chances are, she's noticed you, too. So take the shot. Just be honest with her.

Also, it may help quite a deal to put a spin on it so that she doesn't find you creepy. These things are delicate, you know?

Latest

Trending

Trending