The Student Room Group
Reply 1
There are quite a lot of subs still not up. But really, does it really matter now?
LuhLah
There are quite a lot of subs still not up. But really, does it really matter now?

I'd like to see computing, just out of idle interest - not for any specific question(s).
Reply 3
jackwka
Still no marking instructions for them :frown: I thought these would be first to be up. I get the feeling the bio/chem sqa departments work very closely together?
If they ain't out on Monday, I'm going to write a very angry letter, with lots of frowny faces.

:rofl:

I agree. We should all sign a petition :p:
Reply 4
LuhLah

It means I can work out wether I got a band 1 or band 2, saving me £2.50 having to go up to my school :P
Reply 5
jackwka
It means I can work out wether I got a band 1 or band 2, saving me £2.50 having to go up to my school :P

Saddest song, smallest violin.
Reply 6
:nopity:
Reply 7
That's the one!
Reply 8
Found out my bands by this weird thing called a "telephone". Take away the violin and bring in the band :smile:
Even though you've found out your bands the marking instructions for biology are up if you're interested.

Latest

Trending

Trending