Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Phil Selway
I'm looking to get an ensuite room in one of the following:

Cripps, hugh stewart, nightingale, derby, lenon+wortley?

Which would you say is the best?

Have you applied yet...? Because when I applied a few days ago most of those ensuites were gone/going very quickly :s-smilie:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Phil Selway
I'm looking to get an ensuite room in one of the following:

Cripps, hugh stewart, nightingale, derby, lenon+wortley?

All gone I'm afraid.:s-smilie:
Reply 3
What?! :frown: Are you sure?
Reply 4
That is totally unfair, how am i expected to apply for accomodation when I haven't got all my offers?

And how do you know they're gone?

And where are there ensuits left?

It shouldnt have been opened for application so early >: (
Reply 5
Should I just cancel my application to LSE to get a better chance of getting in elsewhere?
yeh its ridiculous
Reply 7
I'm sure, I work at accommodation.

Don't cancel your other Uni offers. Just phone them, be nice and ask them to hurry.
Reply 8
Hey Bren, could you just mention the halls with en suits left, again?
dude wait till LSE have replied
im sure u will be able to find something at notts accomodation to your liking
Reply 10
Rutland
Ancaster
Cavendish

then on Jubilee we have

Southwell
Newark

Info above correct as of the time and date of post, could change at any moment. <-- (covering my butt bit)
Reply 11
Ok can you now delete your post so that no one else sees :wink:
Reply 12
LOL! It's fine that people know as long as they also realize that things change as time passes.

Good luck!
Reply 13
do you know if there's any still available at broadgate and my chances for getting one?
Reply 14
Broadgate en-suite is still available
Reply 15
BrenLee

Is it possible to call up accommodation and change your choices before you move in? So if somebody doesn't meet their requirements you can have that room?

It's just because I've realised that en-suite/shared-ensuite is going to be a little out of my price range and I'd rather lump it with a single study or shared room/study to save the pennies.
Reply 16
BrenLee

are there many? i dont know what to do as i need one of these! catered halls are too short leases for me, it would be impossible for me to move out and move back in 3/4times a year when i live 3.5hours away! i'm still waiting for bristol but i know i want nottingham as my firm. anybody know if i can still firm it / apply for accom while i'm still waiting for them?
Reply 17
Dijobla
Is it possible to call up accommodation and change your choices before you move in? So if somebody doesn't meet their requirements you can have that room?

It's just because I've realised that en-suite/shared-ensuite is going to be a little out of my price range and I'd rather lump it with a single study or shared room/study to save the pennies.

No, we overbook room types before taking the option down. If 1 person cancels then we already have a number of standbys to take their place.

There is no possibility of joining the standby list once the option has been removed from the online application form.
Reply 18
loulapops
are there many? i dont know what to do as i need one of these! catered halls are too short leases for me, it would be impossible for me to move out and move back in 3/4times a year when i live 3.5hours away! i'm still waiting for bristol but i know i want nottingham as my firm. anybody know if i can still firm it / apply for accom while i'm still waiting for them?

No way of knowing I'm afraid. We get updates from UPP to say available or not. As we take bookings and UPP take bookings direct as well it's impossible to give you an accurate idea.

The best bet would be to get the application in as soon as you are able an then think about if you want to change. Once you have a foot in the door it's a little easier.
If on-campus halls are a headache, I'd seriously recommend you consider Raleigh Park. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending