The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

Oooh that reminds me, new ep day! Though we'll all have to wait untill tomorrow!
New episode tonight. Will probably stream since I'm on a reading week. :nutcase:
Absolutely awesome episode. One of the best ones so far. A mix of everything.
Yeah, agreed. Several stories were progressed, and the recurring themes were pretty decent. :yy: Everytime Barney's dad is discussed, I go all weak at the knees. :cry2:

PS: Zoe is ****ing HOT. I like how she manipulates Ted. :colone:
Oh yeah, that girl is haaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwt! I hope we see more of her in the coming episodes.
I like Jennifer Morrison being in HIMYM. She's supposed to be in quite a lot of this series.
I haven't been able to watch in ages. Still aint finished "Architect of Destruction" cos megavideo is being a prick. A have not watched 72 minutes ffs :mad2:
Pah! Megavideo...

The new series is on DixXDen so in excellent quality and no limits.
hmm..its been a while since ive posted in here..and as group leader i feel the page needs some revamp.....so who wants to be part of the leadership team to make this even more legen.........................DARY!(this is just so the soceity becomes popular bla bla and with the new tsr style pictures etc can be added coz atm im swamped with uni work lol..)
Original post by The Stig
Pah! Megavideo...

The new series is on DixXDen so in excellent quality and no limits.

link me then brav
'tv links' - third link on google.
Reply 351
Original post by Serentonin
I like Jennifer Morrison being in HIMYM. She's supposed to be in quite a lot of this series.

I think I may have seen you post in the House society. She was annoying there, she is annoying here.

Good episode though. The emotional stuff gets carried on too far sometimes. Emotions should be there in a sitcom, but the right emotions and the right amount.
Original post by S-man10
I think I may have seen you post in the House society. She was annoying there, she is annoying here.

Good episode though. The emotional stuff gets carried on too far sometimes. Emotions should be there in a sitcom, but the right emotions and the right amount.

Yep that would probably be me :p:

And yeah she got really irritating in house I would agree.
Himym is awesome. My brother got me into watching it and i *somehow* managed to watch 5 season of it in under a week. In my defence i had 2 screens on my computer and was doing a lot of other stuff at the same time *uni work etc* but it's a good show.

Also, i haven't read the whole thread. I'm assuming people here are watching the American series, so s06e08, roughly atm then? I dunno if this show is even shown in UK...or when..
Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc
hmm..its been a while since ive posted in here..and as group leader i feel the page needs some revamp.....so who wants to be part of the leadership team to make this even more legen.........................DARY!(this is just so the soceity becomes popular bla bla and with the new tsr style pictures etc can be added coz atm im swamped with uni work lol..)

:itsme:

:colondollar:
I'm in love with Robin. :colondollar:
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
I'm in love with Robin. :colondollar:

Robins acting was terrible in the previous season. I think she is getting better at acting. :redface:
Original post by TuckingFypo™
:itsme:

:colondollar:

LOL sags you havent even joined the group yet
Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc
LOL sags you havent even joined the group yet

lmao, request sent. :ahee:

I can only hope I'm the right man for the job. :colondollar:
emanuel_arsenalfc
:wavey:

Hi, I've been going round the social groups since the upgrade making sure all the leaders are active and are happy with their groups. I notice you haven't spotted my previous post about this and I'm just making sure that you're still happy to lead the group? If not, you can use the transfer request button on the main group page to pass it over to anybody willing.

Thanks,
CS

Quick Reply

Latest