The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by krugeroj
Mine took 1 day. My AES track changed to that(like yours atm) on Nov 4 in the morning(maybe 3 Nov but I checked on Nov4), then I checked my UCAS track(in the morning), nothing had changed.
About 5pm the same day I checked my UCAS track again, it had changed to conditional offer. My AES track changed to ' dicision has been made' the next day.

So congratulations!!

Mine got changed to "Received by college" and then I got the offer later that day! So they could be really quick!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by Tracey88
So yours used to be the other one?
I've never had the other one about the not being received by college. What course have you applied for?

I pretty sure, yeah.

I'm applying for Business Finance.
Original post by Kay :)
Oh rightt :smile: Sorry :biggrin:

Good luck with the offers and uni!

That's quite alright!! An easy assumption to make :smile:

Have you recieved an offer yet? If so well done! If not, good luck to you too!

x
Reply 783
Original post by SparkleShine
I pretty sure, yeah.

I'm applying for Business Finance.

Hmmm thats strange.

I applied for Accounting and Finance :smile: Which college did you go for?
Reply 784
LF64 Archaeology and Anthropology
•Your application has been received by the Department
•Your application has not yet been received by a College

It's been like this for just over 3 weeks. UGH.
Reply 785
Original post by afbrennan
LF64 Archaeology and Anthropology

It's been like this for just over 3 weeks. UGH.

Same.
Even the course, mister competitor.
>_> ha ha.
Reply 786
Hi all :smile:

I'm applying for Classics at Castle. Haven't heard anything, so I'm very curious to find out whether they'll offer me a place soon...

Any classicists around?
Reply 787
Original post by Philip_H
Same.
Even the course, mister competitor.
>_> ha ha.

hmmmm, my competition ahah

where else have you applied? I applied to Oxford, Edinburgh, Exeter, Sussex (and Durham of course) I went for University College, which college did you go for?
Reply 788
has anyone heard anything back for NatSci yet??
Original post by Sappho
Hi all :smile:

I'm applying for Classics at Castle. Haven't heard anything, so I'm very curious to find out whether they'll offer me a place soon...

Any classicists around?

Yes but it's just me again :p:
Original post by Tracey88
Hmmm thats strange.

I applied for Accounting and Finance :smile: Which college did you go for?

I decided on Stephenson. :smile: I visited on an open day and loved it. How about you?

I hope its my mind playing tricks on me about this track status thing now. It would make sense if its slightly different because its at the Stockton campus. At least I hope so! :tongue:
If you apply for a particular college will the university only accept you and send you to that college? So could they accept you but send you to a college you didnt ask for?
Reply 792
Original post by afbrennan
hmmmm, my competition ahah

where else have you applied? I applied to Oxford, Edinburgh, Exeter, Sussex (and Durham of course) I went for University College, which college did you go for?

I went for St Aidens as my college.
Uni choices were: Liverpool, Durham X2, York, Bristol.
I applied to Biological Anthropology AND Anthropology and Archaeology from Durham.
Reply 793
Original post by Lewroll
If you apply for a particular college will the university only accept you and send you to that college? So could they accept you but send you to a college you didnt ask for?

It depends on how full the college is.
If Durham accept you, you will go to a college, but it might not be one you want.
Reply 794
Original post by riotgrrl
Yes but it's just me again :p:

Hey:smile:
I wasn't aware that you're applying to Durham too. Which college did you choose?
It depends on how full the college is.
If Durham accept you, you will go to a college, but it might not be one you want.

thanks, I was trying to decide whether to choose a particular college or say i dont care which. I will probbaly choose collingwood, although i think its the most popular....
Reply 796
Original post by SparkleShine
I decided on Stephenson. :smile: I visited on an open day and loved it. How about you?

I hope its my mind playing tricks on me about this track status thing now. It would make sense if its slightly different because its at the Stockton campus. At least I hope so! :tongue:

I went for John Snow :smile:
Yeah that's what I was thinking, it's probably nothing to worry about! Is Durham your first choice? Good luck with your application :smile:
Reply 797
I went for St Aidens as my college.
Uni choices were: Liverpool, Durham X2, York, Bristol.
I applied to Biological Anthropology AND Anthropology and Archaeology from Durham.

Yay St Aidens :smile:

Have you seen it? Because I haven't - i just liked the idea of the nice view of the cathedral!
Original post by DaisyEllis
Me either :frown::frown: hurrrrrrry uuuuuup aes

Original post by SergioMZ
L250 International Relations

It's been like that for more than three weeks. Nervous, nervous, really nervous! Agh!

I'm glad that we can share the pain :smile:
Original post by Sappho
Hey:smile:
I wasn't aware that you're applying to Durham too. Which college did you choose?

St Cuth's. Self-catering and a deep desire not to share a room were my main criteria. I think it took me like a month to pick my Oxford college as opposed to about 20 mins for Durham? xD Anyways, I can guess why you picked castle! :tongue:

Latest