Reply 1060
Offer AAB for Anthropology :smile:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 1061
Original post by Vintage05
ahhh!! just got an offer for biomed!! aes still says at department... mmm??!

:biggrin: Congratulatiosn.
I got my offer on Friday and aes didn't change until monday. ^^;
Original post by KaHelene
:biggrin: Congratulatiosn.
I got my offer on Friday and aes didn't change until monday. ^^;

have you been allocated to a college yet? yea, just checked. mines changed now. i still have no idea where i'm going though, aes now just says a decision has been made....
Reply 1063
My AES status updated today it now says
L100 Economics

* Your application has been received by a College
* A decision has not yet been made. Please visit the UCAS website for further details

What happens now ? checked ucas, nothing has changed there -_-
Just got an offer for the MA in Management.
Original post by hlking
Offer AAB for Anthropology :smile:

CONGRATS :biggrin: However, this makes me slightly nervous as my UCAS is only being submitted tomorrow. (not my fault, btw...) Do you know which college? :smile: Is it your first choice?
Psychology - AAA so happy I'm shaking! :biggrin:
Original post by Vintage05
ahhh!! just got an offer for biomed!! aes still says at department... mmm??!

It was like that on mine for a few hours after my confirmation email. The status will change soon :smile:
Reply 1068
Original post by DaveD3709
CONGRATS :biggrin: However, this makes me slightly nervous as my UCAS is only being submitted tomorrow. (not my fault, btw...) Do you know which college? :smile: Is it your first choice?

Thanks! :smile: Durham is definitely my first choice so I'm over the moon :smile: I'm not sure which college I've got yet, I applied to Josephine Butler so hopefully there!

Good luck with your application!!
Are the admissions team at Durham still breathing, because I haven't heard anything back from them since the confirmation e-mail. It's getting difficult to stomach with so many people already getting Chemistry offers. -_-
History at Grey's :smile:
Original post by Unkempt_One
Are the admissions team at Durham still breathing, because I haven't heard anything back from them since the confirmation e-mail. It's getting difficult to stomach with so many people already getting Chemistry offers. -_-

Got a letter today telling me I'm pretty much guaranteed to be made an offer - however it has to be confirmed by the college (which is castle lol) - if not I'll be reallocated
Come on Anthropology department, you lazy froggers. :frown:
Original post by metalman
My AES status updated today it now says
L100 Economics

* Your application has been received by a College
* A decision has not yet been made. Please visit the UCAS website for further details

What happens now ? checked ucas, nothing has changed there -_-

Mine said that a couple days ago, and I think it's generally a good thing (but not a guarantee), because I got an offer yesterday!
Music, 3.0 cumulative GPA, 3.3 in music classes!
I'm so relieved to have an answer from my first choice!!!:biggrin:
Original post by darkestskies
(It is some seriously beautiful album artwork! Gotta love Muse.)

Absolutely! The letters-after-name bit especially makes the prospect/suggestion of doing a diploma instantly awesome, I've found. :biggrin: What pieces are you playing for it?

I love all the artwork for the Resistance, like the Resistance, Undisclosed Desires, MK Ultra and Exogenesis
the songs aren't bad either lol!

I really want to pass, it cost a lot of money, and I am playiing
Bach, Prelude and Fugue 12 from Book 2 of Well Tempered
Debussy's Flaxen Hair
Mozart Sonata 17 movmt 1 and 3
Original post by Jing_jing
:p: Not if I get rejected! Still, not heard anything from them yet so I guess no news is good news!

I've given up with 'no news is good news', cuz I want to make plans!
And you won't get rejected :P
Anyone heard anything who is applying for maths?
MPhys (4 year) offer at University College (confirmed by post)

Well chuffed. Now to decided on order of preference for firm and insurance, assuming I don't get a Cambridge offer...
Letter from St Cuth's today :biggrin: Feels more official now that I have a conditional lols :smile:
Original post by LukethePianoMan
I love all the artwork for the Resistance, like the Resistance, Undisclosed Desires, MK Ultra and Exogenesis
the songs aren't bad either lol!

I really want to pass, it cost a lot of money, and I am playiing
Bach, Prelude and Fugue 12 from Book 2 of Well Tempered
Debussy's Flaxen Hair
Mozart Sonata 17 movmt 1 and 3

I pretty much love ALL of their artwork, full stop! And the music of course - I'm a huge fan. :colondollar:

Oh god, Bach Preludes/Fugues kill me; I'm hopeless at them. :redface: They sound lovely though! And that Debussy piece is beautiful. :smile:

Latest