The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Applying for Linguistics and Phonetics, sending off my form tomorrow :smile:
Economics & Management offer of AAA...
Original post by IFondledAGibbon

Original post by IFondledAGibbon
Medical sciences ABB!
I applyed on october 18th, my AS grades where ACC and my predicted A2 grades are ABB (If anyone is interested). I haven't seen any other med sci offers here, so PM me if you wan't to chat.

I have also applied for medical sciences at leeds and have an offer :smile:
Reply 264
Offer for history V100 AAA :smile:
Yayyyyyyy so happy :biggrin:
Reply 265
Original post by <3 Music
I've had an offer for maths and music combined.
Are you looking at Leeds as your first choice?

well done! no i think manchester is my first choice and leeds is my insurance.
Reply 266
Original post by sango
Wassup y'all :h:

This is a thread for all of you applying to Leeds in 2010 (for 2011 entry or deferred 2012 entry).

Name your course and subject and chatter away...

I'm applying for English (Q300)

Hi, good luck, i've applied for geography, does anyone know if they hand out offers first then deal with rejects? My mate applied after me for the same course and already has an offer, i haven't heard anything, does that mean i'm out?:confused:
Reply 267
Original post by savills
Hi, good luck, i've applied for geography, does anyone know if they hand out offers first then deal with rejects? My mate applied after me for the same course and already has an offer, i haven't heard anything, does that mean i'm out?:confused:

The admissions tutor probably hasn't got around to looking at your application yet. Relax.
Reply 268
Anyone going to the Earth Sciences visit day on wednesday (24th November)?
I'm stoked to go back again, I loved it so much on the open day!
Reply 269
I applied nearly three weeks ago for history and philosophy! I need ABB.
Anyone else got offers for history and/or philosophy??
I would looove an offer from Leeds, it seems so nice!
Original post by ffffreya
I applied nearly three weeks ago for history and philosophy! I need ABB.
Anyone else got offers for history and/or philosophy??
I would looove an offer from Leeds, it seems so nice!

English and Philosophy! :smile: Just spent the whole day revising, as I need that A in English! Will be so gutted if I miss out for a second year :frown: Hopefully see you there :tongue:
Anybody applied for Geography and Politics? Still yet to hear back, applied around 2 weeks ago I think. Received an offer from Newcastle today... interesting!
Reply 272
Original post by 99 Red Balloons
English and Philosophy! :smile: Just spent the whole day revising, as I need that A in English! Will be so gutted if I miss out for a second year :frown: Hopefully see you there :tongue:

Well done :biggrin: Sure you can do it :smile:
Have you been offered a place or is it a visit day thing? D:
Reply 273
Hi guys,

I'm applying for radiography and just had an interview... they told me they would get in contact with us in April. but everyone else on here is getting offers?! I dunno what to think, someone enlighten me please.
Original post by iunno
Hi guys,

I'm applying for radiography and just had an interview... they told me they would get in contact with us in April. but everyone else on here is getting offers?! I dunno what to think, someone enlighten me please.

Different departments, different applicants. Just have to wait it out im afraid :smile:
Reply 275
Original post by jeffercake
Different departments, different applicants. Just have to wait it out im afraid :smile:

Oh, great....
Thanks for the help.
Original post by iunno
Oh, great....
Thanks for the help.

Unsure if that was sarcastic or not... so I'll just say YOU'RE WELCOME! :colone:

Anyway, look at my sig - I have one offer from the JHAS department of Leeds, and nothing yet - not even an acknowledgement - from the English department of Leeds!

Good luck.
Reply 277
anybody heard anything for economics yet?
Original post by ffffreya
Well done :biggrin: Sure you can do it :smile:
Have you been offered a place or is it a visit day thing? D:

Got an invite for two open days, but don't think I can go to any of them! Plus they'll be just after my exam and I don't want to visit, fall in love with it all over again to hear that I've failed :tongue:
Reply 279
Original post by jeffercake
Unsure if that was sarcastic or not... so I'll just say YOU'RE WELCOME! :colone:

Anyway, look at my sig - I have one offer from the JHAS department of Leeds, and nothing yet - not even an acknowledgement - from the English department of Leeds!

Good luck.

Ooh no... no sarcasm, just disappointed about the long wait. Can't believe it's gonna take that long.

Latest