The Student Room Group

White family racially attacked

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by BoxesAndBangles
Not surprising. I knew a scottish white guy who wanted to open a business in a predominantly Asian street in Glasgow. When he was setting up later one evening, a group of Pakistani boys came in and threatened him with swords, messing up the premises. He broke his lease and cancelled his plans.

I smell bullshi.t
Reply 21
Seems a bit far fetched imo, "the white devil" thing was a stretch, what is this? 1960s Alabama.
Original post by Gorrilaz
I smell bullshi.t

I second that!
Reply 23
Original post by Diaz89
Seems a bit far fetched imo, "the white devil" thing was a stretch, what is this? 1960s Alabama.

You'd be surprised. I've been called that before.

It tends to come from those that also call us infidel, so, make of that what you will.
Reply 24
Original post by salty_candy
how do you not see the point? if it did happen then it's definitely a worthy topic of conversation because racial attacks against white people in england are rare. as long as people don't start getting all daily mail about it i don't see the problem

I do see the point. I'm not slow. I just think we should all tolerate it and not make a fuss, including a lot of people who aren't white. It happens all the time.
Reply 25
Original post by Steevee
You'd be surprised. I've been called that before.

It tends to come from those that also call us infidel, so, make of that what you will.

As said previously in this thread

I smell bullsh1t
Reply 26
Original post by katyness
OMG. it is so close to my area :frown:

Damn it I cant understand why people would behave like this?!!!!

At least behave yourself it is NOT originally your country even if you/your parents were born here, this is orginally THEIR country cant you just be civil???? Damn it, immigrants!!! you're making your race ashamed of you. This really pisses me off!!!!

(Come on, neg-rape me! :sexface:)

Silly woman, you cannot own a country.
Reply 27
Original post by Diaz89
As said previously in this thread

I smell bullsh1t

Right, and what reason would I have to make this up? :s-smilie:
Original post by Gorrilaz
I smell bullshi.t

It's true. Why the heck would I make it up?? I've no reason to.. but lol whatever no you're right, it's bull**** because asian people can't possibly be racist or gang members. Though it's so ridiculous it's unbelievable.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by Steevee
Right, and what reason would I have to make this up? :s-smilie:

I really don't know.......... :K: probably because you have rabid hatred for Muslims and just thought I'd "throw that in there"

Besides there are a million things someone could say to a white person without sounding like a member of the black panthers at a rally in Mississippi.
Long live israel :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by accesstohe
Long live israel :smile:

:rofl:
Reply 32
White people being racially abused in Britain?! :lolwut: Oh my what a dramatic shift in culture and attitudes.
Reply 33
Disgusting, though it happens all the time. What's the purpose of the thread?
Damn something like this happening in my area.
Really shameful.
Reply 35
Original post by Diaz89
I really don't know.......... :K: probably because you have rabid hatred for Muslims and just thought I'd "throw that in there"

Besides there are a million things someone could say to a white person without sounding like a member of the black panthers at a rally in Mississippi.

Riiggghhhtttt :rolleyes:

Ok. Well, for your benifit, I'm not lieing :smile:

If I was I'd say a Muslim killed my family and raped my dog. As it is, I have better things to do then try to lie and subtley turn people against Muslims :cool:
Original post by G8D
It would be on the front page of most tabloids regardless.

*******s. I bet stuff like this happens all the time without it being reported in the national news.
Reply 37
Original post by katyness
OMG. it is so close to my area :frown:

Damn it I cant understand why people would behave like this?!!!!

At least behave yourself it is NOT originally your country even if you/your parents were born here, this is orginally THEIR country cant you just be civil???? Damn it, immigrants!!! you're making your race ashamed of you. This really pisses me off!!!!

(Come on, neg-rape me! :sexface:)

What a remarkably stupid thing to say. Firstly the fact that you associate 'race' with 'immigrants' is worrying, you do realise an immigrant is somebody who has immigrated to this country? Not somebody of a different race to you, if they are born here they are not an immigrant by any measure.

Secondly even if the theoretical perpetrator of the crime was an immigrant, you seem to suggest that they are required to follow the law and 'behave' more than others? What so if you were born here and dare I say white you don't have to 'behave' as much of the rest of us? The law is universal, nobody is exempt.

It's sad to see such underlying racism in this day and age, but alas.
It's obviously abhorrent.

But I think ethnic minorities in this country have less of a right to be prejudiced.
Reply 39
Original post by BoxesAndBangles
It's true. Why the heck would I make it up?? I've no reason to.. but lol whatever no you're right, it's bull**** because asian people can't possibly be racist or gang members. Though it's so ridiculous it's unbelievable.

Yes an Asian Pakistani gang terrorising shop owners with swords in GLASGOW is ridiculous and unbelievable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending