The Student Room Group

can you go to a club but not dance?

Scroll to see replies

Thing is, if I want to meet new people at a bar, I would go to that sort of place...a bar or pub. And it's free entry and drinks are cheaper, depending.

If I go clubbing, it is usually just to dance and have a bit of fun to loud music!
Reply 21
LOL, that's exactly what many people do around 'ere.
Original post by M1F2R3
This. I rarely dance when sober, as soon as the Jager kicks in I am bustin' some moves.

:banana2:
Bit of the 'running man' going on or are you a robot sort of guy?
Reply 23
Original post by Ultimate_Geek
:banana2:
Bit of the 'running man' going on or are you a robot sort of guy?

I see myself as a Travolta in his prime :sexface:
Original post by M1F2R3
I see myself as a Travolta in his prime :sexface:

Feelin' that :sexface:.
Reply 25
Feelin' that :sexface:.

:sogood:

What about yourself, Ginger Rogers?
Reply 26
well sttirctly speaking you can do anything you want as long as it is physically possible, but a friend I used to have said you could go to a club and not dance, he called it "watching"
Absoluely not. When I was a doorman we were issued with cattle prods to poke non dancers with to get them up and moving. If you were just stood there looking like a miserable bastard then 40,000 volts to the arse got you a twitching straight away.
Original post by M1F2R3
:sogood:

What about yourself, Ginger Rogers?

More like a graceful duck :colonhash:.
Reply 29
More like a graceful duck :colonhash:.

Oh man :sexface:

Do you waddle your tail? :wink:
Original post by M1F2R3
Oh man :sexface:

Do you waddle your tail? :wink:

Aye, I've been known to shake my tail feathers :sexface:.
Reply 31
well when i first started clubbing i use to be the 1st one up and never sat down, but recently ive really not been feeling to dance or "grind" as-well unless im REALLY PISSSEED. if im not dancing i usually just sit out on the side or by the bar, which can be REALLY BORING especially if all your friends are up there shaking a leg....but not everyone who goes clubbing dances (some are just on a mad woman/man hunt lol)... why don't you try bars instead?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 32
"grinding"? ew!
Original post by donuticus
Absoluely not. When I was a doorman we were issued with cattle prods to poke non dancers with to get them up and moving. If you were just stood there looking like a miserable bastard then 40,000 volts to the arse got you a twitching straight away.

Man,did we work at the same place/venue ?

Exactly same experience withe me blud. :biggrin: I used to turn mine to the maximum setting,then modified it at home to deliver a higher voltage :smile:,which was my downfall.Someone complained about "excessive shock",and i was out on my ass :frown:
I used to dance when I was a drunk first year but not anymore. I'd feel too awkward. When I go home, if we go to the club, my friend always tried to pull me up but I'm not having it! I feel like such a spoilsport but still, I just don't feel comfortable at home. I feel a bit awkward if everyone else is dancing and I'm just standing there but hey, I have a phobia about what people think of me! Plus I'm not a good dancer lol
Reply 35
go somewhere with music you love then you can't help but dance!

Please just stop the embarrassing internet flirting already.
Reply 37
Original post by The Boney King of Nowhere
Please just stop the embarrassing internet flirting already.

:tongue: this made me chuckle
Reply 38

:sexface: Jesus. Is it like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02x5xjJjvu4 :coma:
This thread is a pretty good example of why most clubs suck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending