The Student Room Group

I need a job ..

can anyone tell me where i can get a job please

i am 17
i go college so i want to work on the weekends and monday and tues

is there any websites or anything to apply on?
Reply 1
Original post by lsparkss25

i am 17

Yeah, me tooooo
just a different type if u no wat i mean:wink::biggrin:
Reply 2
Im just going to come out and say it, to avoid the inevitable innuendo. Have you considered prostitution?
Reply 3
Original post by lsparkss25

i am 17

In a place that employs people? I'm sure there are a few in your local town.
Reply 4
Get on the dole mate like the rest of us
join the long queue.
Reply 6
Original post by Hustle4life
Yeah, me tooooo
just a different type if u no wat i mean:wink::biggrin:

hahaha :h:
Reply 7
Original post by Dutchmeister
No there's nothing. Maybe try www.imalazycuntfornotcheckinggoogle.com ....can also try .co.uk, may help!

why do you bother even replying if its not ganna help
ahhhhhh :mad: y waste your tymmm?
Reply 8
look around shops and stuff, but you may have just missed the recruitment for christmas temps! :/
i'd say go and check in shops or probably go to your local job center.:smile::smile:

im 18 and im looking for a job so much, that its literally driving me nuts, including waiting for a reply from the places that I have applied to, during the xmas season.:eek:

Even after handing my CV in to two separate high street shops.:confused:
Reply 10
Who doesn't need one these days ;-o
Original post by Serenity Hope Moon
i'd say go and check in shops or probably go to your local job center.:smile::smile:

im 18 and im looking for a job so much, that its literally driving me nuts, including waiting for a reply from the places that I have applied to, during the xmas season.:eek:

Even after handing my CV in to two separate high street shops.:confused:

sorry, but surely not only 2 shops?
Reply 12
Blow job? hand job? which one do you need lol
jkd I just remember this funny conversation in 500 days of Summer
Original post by aleathiel
sorry, but surely not only 2 shops?

Unfortunately, Yes.

I only did handed my CV into two separate shops. Most of them required applying online. Now that I've got a job at Boots for the Christmas Period, I don't need to worry about recieving any other offers from the ones that I've applied to.

Since I'm a college student, it makes it harder going out into the town center when I've got loadfull of assignments to do, that takes up most of my time.:angry:

Serenity Hope Moon
Original post by Serenity Hope Moon
Unfortunately, Yes.

I only did handed my CV into two separate shops. Most of them required applying online. Now that I've got a job at Boots for the Christmas Period, I don't need to worry about recieving any other offers from the ones that I've applied to.

Since I'm a college student, it makes it harder going out into the town center when I've got loadfull of assignments to do, that takes up most of my time.:angry:

Serenity Hope Moon

oops sorry didn't mean for it to sound so harsh, totally understand where you're coming from now :smile: Yeah bit of a pain with the online thing and if they won't take your CV because they only do it online.. Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending