The Student Room Group

Why are women in America so beautiful?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by adam0311
Hell yeah bro. South is where it's all out. Beats northeast and cali girls anyday. Only contender is the girl next door aka midwestern.

Would Illinois fall into that bracket? :perv:

Her patriotism makes me horny.
Reply 22

**** yeah
Reply 23
When they look a million dollars, that's how much it cost!
Original post by karateworm

Her patriotism makes me horny.

That's a woman :lolwut:?
Reply 25
Only ever been to San Francisco and New York - dunno where the fatties are but you don't see them.

IMO they dress better than their british counterparts and are better to talk to / chat up.

so yeah American Women :top:
They aren't more beautiful, there are just more of them as their population is larger, the proportions are about the same though.
Reply 27
God's gift to mankind

Spoiler

Have you been to America?
Reply 29
They heard that i was coming over in March 2011.
Original post by WarmEye
It's as if women in America care more about their appearance than women in the UK. I also always notice that the extremely goodlooking women in the US are less self-infatuated and less snobby than the goodlooking British woman. Anyone else notice this as well?

Why are you so retarded to ignore the fact that there are beautiful women all over the world and that there self-absorbed and snotty women in every culture, not just British or American?

It really hacks me off when pricks like you come on here and ask such stupid questions or post comments like this as if to deride people from other countries and cultures.

You must be short of cash to visit a brothel right so you thought you'd post on here to get a cheap thrill?

Make sure you wipe the keyboard and perhaps wash your hands after your done ok?
Reply 31
Very false?

That's like saying all girls in the UK are rahs. There are girls in the UK who aren't named felicity and who think its cool to spend hours doing their hair to make it look like they just rolled out of bed. Same holds true for US girls. Hence my fondness for southerners and midwesterners; tend to be the least "false."

I mean the US population in general, really. In Britain, people are very blunt and matter-of-fact - they don't pretend to be polite or hide the fact that someone is annoying them. In America, this doesn't happen - the people are all nicey-nice and big smiles to each other's faces and chew each other out behind their backs.

I tend to really notice this when I see British hosts interview Americans - our being straightforward and direct and to the point really startles them, and throws them off balance. In America, they dance around the issue with lots of big smiles and fake friendliness.

Don't think I'm chewing out America here, Britain clearly has enough bad points on its own, but this is something I've always picked up on.
Original post by IlexBlue
I think you'll find they're just as conceited, if not more so. They just hide it behind a veil of patronising niceness. I love the States and the people, but that's one thing that grates on me about them - they're very false.

As far as "more good-looking women" go - well, naturally there will be more because it's a much larger country, but also all you really see are the celebrities who pay through the nose for plastic surgery, cosmetic dentsitry and make-up artists and stylists. There are plenty of hideous American women, you just don't see them.

so. freakin. true and yeah a lot of american girls are really hot, zomg valley girls.
50 per cent of American women (nay people) are overweight.

In women, fat usually (probably almost always) equals ugly, so to me the opinion that American women are more attractive is unfounded lol..
Reply 34
Original post by RamocitoMorales
Would Illinois fall into that bracket? :perv:

Most certainly!

Original post by IlexBlue
I mean the US population in general, really. In Britain, people are very blunt and matter-of-fact - they don't pretend to be polite or hide the fact that someone is annoying them. In America, this doesn't happen - the people are all nicey-nice and big smiles to each other's faces and chew each other out behind their backs.

I tend to really notice this when I see British hosts interview Americans - our being straightforward and direct and to the point really startles them, and throws them off balance. In America, they dance around the issue with lots of big smiles and fake friendliness.

Don't think I'm chewing out America here, Britain clearly has enough bad points on its own, but this is something I've always picked up on.

Just a cultural difference. I would agree that the US is more politically correct. Northeasterners (particularly New England area) tend to be very blunt though, more so than british imo. It really depends. TV doesn't do the greatest job on full geographic representation.

For the most part I think I agree with your point
Original post by Warrior King
Why are you so retarded to ignore the fact that there are beautiful women all over the world and that there self-absorbed and snotty women in every culture, not just British or American?

It really hacks me off when pricks like you come on here and ask such stupid questions or post comments like this as if to deride people from other countries and cultures.

You must be short of cash to visit a brothel right so you thought you'd post on here to get a cheap thrill?

Make sure you wipe the keyboard and perhaps wash your hands after your done ok?

QFT! OMG yes I love you. :surprise:
Reply 36
Original post by lonely14
Lol, generally they are too fat for my liking. :couchpotato:

lol :colone:
Reply 37
mixed race i guess
Very false?

That's like saying all girls in the UK are rahs. There are girls in the UK who aren't named felicity and who think its cool to spend hours doing their hair to make it look like they just rolled out of bed. Same holds true for US girls. Hence my fondness for southerners and midwesterners; tend to be the least "false."

unfortunately, i have to agree with you on that stereotype. i'm from california, and my friend is going to college in chicago. she was telling me about how "natural" everyone looks there compared to here. like, the don't swim in fake-tan and don't wear tons of make-up and do their hair and such like the people where i live. granted, i live in a wealthy part of california, so there are more "fake people" here than most of california. but, still, overall californians put too much effort into their looks and are fake instead of just being themselves.
The vikings, normans, and romans took our best looking women with superior genetics, back to their home nations as slaves. We were left with the inferior types.

Couple that with the masculine beer swilling attitudes of many british girls,which take years off their lives that ought to be their primes and you can understand why we have some of the worst looking females on the planet.Just compare french females, to ours, and it all becomes very clear. Of course there are exceptions.

Amercian girls , are a mixture of seriously hot types, who go down the bolt on route, ie plastic surgery and exercise hard in the gym. to the ones who let themselves go very quickly ,who pile on the pounds when they get comfortable in a relationship, . Unfortunately, they are worse than british girls if thats possible for being annoying and demanding in relationships.

Remember that sterotypes do have an element of truth to them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending