The Student Room Group

Terrorist Attacks in Sweden are by the CIA

What we are supposed to think
The timing of the recent 'terrorist' attacks in Sweden raise an eyebrow. Supposedly the general public are to believe that a nation, who has a minor impact on the world stage is now a target for terrorists.

Check the timing of the explosions.
What is currently happening in world politics that Sweden is at a hearT of? The answer is nothing. No history of terrorist attacks, and now, suddenly two bombs.
I hear the echos of Assange in the wind.

Why suspect the USA?
Well, it is well known that most civilians attacks in afghanistan were a result of the CIA. When NATO forces would accidently kill civilians via bombing or shooting, the CIA would plant bombs in a market and kill civilians then pass the blame on the Taleban. To shift the focus off itself.

So what was the point of the bomb?
To send a message to Sweden. To put pressure on their government. The USA can hurt you. I have a feeling that an extradition request may come from the USA, and the signals from Sweden are that they wont bow. Maybe they will now?

Today the average person is far more intelligent than those of the 1940's
your politics dont work anymore USA. We can all see right through you.
I am ashamed of our government for bowing to america.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Shut up.
Reply 2
What a pathetic counter argument.
Original post by lawbot

what a pathetic original post
Reply 4
Well, there wasn't any argument to counter, just wild speculation without evidence.
Reply 5
Original post by ramparts
Well, there wasn't any argument to counter, just wild speculation without evidence.

Hardly wild, it does make sense considering what has been going on of late.
Reply 6
Original post by lawbot
The timing of the recent 'terrorist' attacks in Sweden raise an eyebrow. Supposedly the general public are to believe that a nation, who has a minor impact on the world stage is now a target for terrorists.

What is currently happening in world politics that Sweden is at a hearT of? The answer is nothing. No history of terrorist attacks, and now, suddenly two bombs.

Why suspect the USA?
Well, it is well known that most civilians attacks in afghanistan were a result of the CIA. When NATO forces would accidently kill civilians via bombing or shooting, the CIA would plant bombs in a market and kill civilians then pass the blame on the Taleban. To shift the focus off itself.

To send a message to Sweden. To put pressure on their government. The USA can hurt you. I have a feeling that an extradition request may come from the USA, and the signals from Sweden are that they wont bow. Maybe they will now?

I am ashamed of your government for bowing to america.

FREE ASSANGE!!!! THESE ALLEGATIONS OF SEXUAL ATTACKS ARE PATHETIC!!!

It was actually the chelsea football team, they got a car from training to sweden and did it.

Oh what, thats silly because there is no evidence at all? how silly of me for making wild accusations without evidence.

/sarcasm.
Reply 7
Original post by lawbot

Why suspect the USA?

I am ashamed of your government for bowing to america.

FREE ASSANGE!!!! THESE ALLEGATIONS OF SEXUAL ATTACKS ARE PATHETIC!!!

well... i have to say there's something fishy about it
i think that had a terrorist atacked sweden they'd have been more successful, even if they were dumb as hell morethan 1 person would've died... i Dunno
YOU CAN'T TRUST ANY GOVERNMENT
i agree... FREE ASSANGE
you either support freedom of speech or you don't
make up your mind america
Original post by lawbot

Just because it's Sweden doesn't mean it should raise eyebrows.

If you want something equally as sensationalist I'd say 'OMGZ there are LIKE SO MANY MUSLIMS living in Sweden, IT MUSTA BIN 1 OF THEM LOLZ!'

An equally valid argument as yours, and just as easily dismissed.
Reply 9
Original post by EggmanD
Hardly wild, it does make sense considering what has been going on of late.

Any accusation without ANY evidence is wild, if you had a small bit of evidence for something that wasnt enough to prove it, then you can accuse someone of something.
Reply 10
Original post by marcusmerehay

An equally valid argument as yours, and just as easily dismissed.

I see you keep the headphones plugged in and your eyes closed most days.
Original post by lawbot

Why suspect the USA?

Cool story bro.
Original post by lawbot
I see you keep the headphones plugged in and your eyes closed most days.

Clearly you are no different.
whilst the CIA is know to stage terror attacks and false flags, you cannot say it was caused by them in this instance without proof.
Reply 14
Original post by Tommyjw
Any accusation without ANY evidence is wild, if you had a small bit of evidence for something that wasnt enough to prove it, then you can accuse someone of something.

My definition of a wild accusation is more a ridiculous claim that involves little logic or reason, but thats neither here nor there.

All i will ask is.. why Sweden.? It seems theres a piece of the puzzle missing.. could he be a Norwegian anti Swede? A US Martyr? A stereotypical Muslim suicide bomber?

Time will tell.
Original post by lawbot

What an unsubstantiated argument.
Reply 16
Original post by EggmanD
My definition of a wild accusation is more a ridiculous claim that involves little logic or reason, but thats neither here nor there.

All i will ask is.. why Sweden.? It seems theres a piece of the puzzle missing.. could he be a Norwegian anti Swede? A US Martyr? A stereotypical Muslim suicide bomber?

Time will tell.

I guess my definition is too.
But again, reasons are one thing.. evidence is another. Without any evidence whatsoever, not even the tiniest hint .. then it is a wild guess to me.
Reply 17
Original post by Cravez
whilst the CIA is know to stage terror attacks and false flags, you cannot say it was caused by them in this instance without proof.

I am sure wiki leaks will let us know in time :smile:

Assange is my hero!
bool story co.
Reply 19
Original post by lawbot

Why suspect the USA?

See this is why the doctors told you to stay on your meds.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending