The Student Room Group

(A LEVELS) How much are you planning to study in the Christmas holidays?

Scroll to see replies

well i haven't really started yet... so i'll definately be starting during the hols :smile:
though i doubt i'll revise properly until next year, but it's okay, i only have 2 AS-level exams so it's not too bad :smile:
Enough to stop me from crapping my pants about the test on 12th Jan for AS Physics I did no prep for yet
I hope to get through all my revision in the holidays :smile:

Whether or not I do though, is another situation. Damn those good movies that come on around Christmas :frown:
Reply 43
Quite a bit for my AS biology resit, and then I'm going to work on case studies and things for my geography. I'm still not too sure what to do for that even though I've now had the pre-release. I've got some essays to do as well :frown: and then there's work which I bet will be on most days.
Reply 44
Probably just over an hour or so a day most week days with more fervent revision when the "wait, wait, wait... That exam is NEXT week?!" realisation sets in :smile:.
Reply 45
Original post by thecdon
Probably about 3 hrs a week :s-smilie:

I like your attitude. That's more like it!
Reply 46
I havent started yet so im planning on doing loads

but i can tell you now that on monday i will think "oh i will start tomorrow" and then do the same everyday lol

I get distracted very Oh look! A popup!!
Reply 47
At the moment I'm doing some 'light' revision, but during the holidays I'm planning on doing at least four hours a day up until the exams. I work best in the morning too, so most of it will be done then!
You all do ridiculous amounts of revision. :lolwut:
Reply 49
This is the most busy moment of my life. I have to balance interview preparation with completing portfolios wih four exams and coursework.
Starting tomorrow, hopefully. Gonna do every past paper I can get my hands on, and TRY to stick to the timetable I made =P I want my A's dammit!
Reply 51
erm, none? no Jan exams :wink:
Doing 5 A-Levels, got exams in each in Jan, probably an hour or two a day in the last week of xmas hols. Other than that lots of alcohol, presents, and generally just being merry!

Merry christmas everyone :smile:

Jack
Reply 53
I will be revising from now until my exams every day apart from Christmas day and my birthday. Yay for A levels :|
Original post by Jack Dolan
Doing 5 A-Levels, got exams in each in Jan, probably an hour or two a day in the last week of xmas hols. Other than that lots of alcohol, presents, and generally just being merry!

Merry christmas everyone :smile:

Jack

WTF ....rep down for merry christmas??
Reply 55
about 7-9 hours a day :smile:
make a timetable
Original post by mufas
WTF ....rep down for merry christmas??

Haha why? Cheer up mate!

Jack
Original post by Louzilla
I will be revising from now until my exams every day apart from Christmas day and my birthday. Yay for A levels :|

When's your birthday?
I'm going to try to do about 4 hours-ish a day. I did much less that than last year, but need to up my game a bit now. Obviously with breaks for Xmas Day/Boxing Day/New Years Eve. I'm busy pretty much every day next week as well, so I think 4 hours is reasonable to fit around my schedule.
Having said that I tend to do it whenever I feel like it and motivated, so it could be I do 9 one day and then none the next, so who knows?
i have to learn 4 modules....

2 biology and 2 chemistry ones

for early jan (unit 1) and late jan (unit 4)

its gonna be sooooo long and boring

Quick Reply

Latest