The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Just got a conditional for Philosophy (ABB) :biggrin:

Oh, I didn't get an acknowledgment.. Was starting to worry cause it was a fortnight since I sent my application.
(edited 13 years ago)
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Offer today from Politics and Sociology ABB, and offer from Access to Leeds on the same course BBC. However, rejected on Geography and Politics, which my personal statement was more focused to. Never mind, at least I'll get to Leeds!
Just got an offer for English and Theology & Religious Studies, ABB (QV36)
Very happy! :smile:
Reply 403
Original post by Jelliebaby
definitely :smile: theres seems to be like no one doing straight spanish :P do you have far to travel?

I know, most people doing languages do more than 1 i think :smile: And no i don't , i live pretty close to Leeds :smile: you?
Unconditional for F800 Geography. Never even visited leeds. Will be doing so soon :wink:
Original post by oe43
I know, most people doing languages do more than 1 i think :smile: And no i don't , i live pretty close to Leeds :smile: you?

Yeah definitely...I do French at a level too but there's no way im doing that at uni...can't stand it anymore. Oh that's handy...erm about an hour and a half on the train I think :smile:
Reply 406
Got a conditional offer for International Business for 34 points with 17 at HL :smile:
I absolutely LOVED Leeds, so looks like I will definitely be accepting!
Good luck everyone
Reply 407
Anyone going to Leeds on the 9th of February?
Original post by Genocidal
No acknowledgement from Leeds. I got a conditional offer within two weeks of submission for V100 History AAA.

Same! :smile:
Reply 409
Conditional for Broadcast Journalism within 2 weeks of submitting, had the offer for about a month now.
Reply 410
I got an offer on the 8th for Zoology (:biggrin:) but I was wondering, should I contact them to go visit the department? Because they haven't emailed me with a date yet...
Reply 411
Why have so many people got offers from Leeds for English.

They're my fifth choice but I still want an offer :colonhash:
Reply 412
I got my A2 certificates in thr post today. Good times.
Reply 413
I got an offer for International Relations and Spanish !! AAB and 7 in IELTS( I'm French :smile: ). Should I contact them to visit the department ? (which is btw the joint honours department, right ? :smile: )

Thank you !!
Anyone going to Leeds On MARCH 2nd ?
Original post by Ness55
I got an offer for International Relations and Spanish !! AAB and 7 in IELTS( I'm French :smile: ). Should I contact them to visit the department ? (which is btw the joint honours department, right ? :smile: )

Thank you !!

No, they will send information to you in the new year regarding visit days.
Reply 416
I got an offer for Zoology~ ABB
I think Leeds will be my first choice :biggrin:
Original post by tea kid
I got an offer for Zoology~ ABB
I think Leeds will be my first choice :biggrin:

AHH i just got an offer of ABB to for zoology! so cool! i'm really excited and i've never even visited leeds! well done on your offer to!:smile:
Reply 418
Original post by victoriap_xo
AHH i just got an offer of ABB to for zoology! so cool! i'm really excited and i've never even visited leeds! well done on your offer to!:smile:

There are a lot of Leeds zoology applicants on tsr! Maybe we should start our own thread :biggrin:
I'm applying for Actuarial Maths. Ahhh I really hope I get an offer soon!! :colondollar:

Latest