The Student Room Group

AS level AQA English Literature Exam - ADVICE PLEASE!!

So I'm retaking the AS level English Literature Exam SPEC B in January (less than a month ahh!)

I didn't do very well at all last year but I'm aiming for an A in this exam!! + I'm determined to work hard!

I get A's in my coursework, but thats because I spend ages on points, structure, making sure I include all the assessment objectives and do lots of extra research, with exams I'm pretty useless (But I'm going to try and change that)

The texts I'm studying are:
The Great Gatsby
Kiterunner
Poetry by Hardy
Poetry by Browning

Any advice on how to get an A in this exam would be VERY helpful and much apreciated! Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by InspiredEmma

Original post by InspiredEmma
So I'm retaking the AS level English Literature Exam SPEC B in January (less than a month ahh!)

I didn't do very well at all last year but I'm aiming for an A in this exam!! + I'm determined to work hard!

I get A's in my coursework, but thats because I spend ages on points, structure, making sure I include all the assessment objectives and do lots of extra research, with exams I'm pretty useless (But I'm going to try and change that)

The texts I'm studying are:
The Great Gatsby
Kiterunner
Poetry by Hardy
Poetry by Browning

Any advice on how to get an A in this exam would be VERY helpful and much apreciated! Thanks :smile:

I'm retaking too (and hoping for an A) and I found this on TSR: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=873067

Hope that helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending