The Student Room Group

Is it better to be a 'Jennifer Aniston' or an 'Angelina Jolie'??

I'm unsure as to what constitutes as being either (other than hot/rich/famous) because I'm stealing conversation from a bunch of girls I overheard on the bus.

To 'get the guy' is it better to be the girl next door, cutsie or the 'individual' sexy/fierce women?

Generalisation I know... and despite the bad celeb analogy the general consensus was that everyday guys at uni/in life would prolly go for a less better looking but 'safe' bet of the cutsie.

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the pointless thread.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's better to be yourself and find someone compatible with you.
erm....I prefer jennifer aniston if thats what you are asking....:colone:
Reply 3
Why must we humans continue to make so many hopeless theories about the opposite sex?

The only thing they share is a Y chromosome, apart from that men have different preferences that on women.

Don't attempt to be someone you are not, it's a terribly useless strategy.
Reply 4
Original post by shygirl92
I'm unsure as to what constitutes as being either (other than hot/rich/famous) because I'm stealing conversation from a bunch of girls I overheard on the bus.

To 'get the guy' is it better to be the girl next door, cutsie or the 'individual' sexy/fierce women?

Generalisation I know... and despite the bad celeb analogy the general consensus was that everyday guys at uni/in life would prolly go for a less better looking but 'safe' bet of the cutsie.

First of all :lolwut:

Secondly angelina Jolie :sexface: :dice: :jiggy: :sogood:
Reply 5
Original post by Blueflare

Original post by Blueflare
It's better to be yourself and find someone compatible with you.

This is untrue. If I repress my banter and humour and act complacent, gentle and cute... I get more guys... :dontknow:

If I was THE REAL REAL REAL ME on dates then I'd get no one :frown:

Guys would hand me over to the police :yep:

I must be such a ****ter :frown:
Reply 6

Angelina as Lady Croft in this film. I know hardly anything about her in real life.
Reply 7
Try being shygirl92 for a little while.

You might like it.

This is untrue. If I repress my banter and humour and act complacent, gentle and cute... I get more guys... :dontknow:
Nope. The person you pretend to be when you repress yourself gets more guys. You don't. Because it isn't you anymore.
Angelina got Brad because she's hotter /thread.
Reply 9
It really depends on the guy. But I would prefer a "Jennifer Aniston" :yep:.
I definitely look up to Jennifer Aniston, I think she's nicer and prettier so if that means I'm more of a girl next door type myself then so be it. Angelina seems like a bitch!

I think there's a difference between fantasy and reality here. Guys will definitely be attracted to Angelina, arguably more so than Jennifer but long term they are probably more likely to settle with a Jennifer. Just my thoughts anyway :smile:
Reply 11

If I was THE REAL REAL REAL ME on dates then I'd get no one :frown:

Guys would hand me over to the police :yep:

I must be such a ****ter :frown:

But surely ending up in a relationship with guy whilst pretending to be different to who you are defeats the entire purpose of being in a relationship in the first place? It's pretty sad that you'd rather be a fake you and get guys now, rather than wait around for a guy that actually likes YOU- relationships aren't the be all and end all in life, y'know.
Reply 12
Jennifer Aniston. Because whoever steals someone elses husband is a bitch.
Angelina Jolies have more fun. And sex. And awards.
I wouldn't say no to either. :sexface:
Original post by Shelly_x
Jennifer Aniston. Because whoever steals someone elses husband is a bitch.

How exactly does one "steal" a husband?
Reply 16
Original post by Pink Bullets
How exactly does one "steal" a husband?

Fine, 'whoever goes after somebodies husband, knowing they are married, is a bitch.'
Reply 17
I dislike them both. Although to be fair, my knowledge of Jennifer Aniston is mainly based on the character she plays in films/on tv, which is normally a thinly disguised version of Rachel, who is probably one of the most annoying characters in any tv show, ever. Maybe Aniston isn't really anything like her, but that's the image I've always had of her in my head.
Reply 18
Original post by xnatalie01x

Angelina seems like a bitch!

And a really hot one :youbetcha:
Original post by Shelly_x
Fine, 'whoever goes after somebodies husband, knowing they are married, is a bitch.'

agreed 100%

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending