The Student Room Group

kittens suffocated in vacuum bag

(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
4chan will be all over this.

Why do you want the video anyway?
I want to cut his balls off and feed them to the stray cats on my road, for revenge.
Reply 3
Why you want to video I don't know..
Messed up kid that guy is.
its not real,i'm sure he left a little hole in the bag for them to get oxygen
- WAYNE, CORBY, 24/12/2010 11:13

Original post by Sulfox
4chan will be all over this.

Why do you want the video anyway?

yea i know but nothing on there as of yet so no links to video

and why not
Reply 6
I don't even... :facepalm2:

Some people are just sick. What compelled him to do this??
Reply 7
A sad day for cats worldwide. :nopity:

Still, I bet you lot condemning him don't stop to think twice when you ram down your chicken Mcnuggets! People only seem to care about cruelty if the animals involved are cute. A hypocritical stance, in my book.
Reply 8
Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
yea i know but nothing on there as of yet so no links to video

and why not

Of course! Who wouldn't LOVE a video of innocent animals dying a horrible painful death.
Original post by Sulfox
Of course! Who wouldn't LOVE a video of innocent animals dying a horrible painful death.

curiosity, not everything you watch has to be out of enjoyment
Reply 10
This reminds me of the time when a video was posted online of a woman being sealed in a vacuum bag before having the air sucked out. I think that one might have been fake though.

Sick bastard, whoever this guy is.
This is horrible! Some people are so cruel :-(
Original post by lovely_me
A sad day for cats worldwide. :nopity:

Still, I bet you lot condemning him don't stop to think twice when you ram down your chicken Mcnuggets! People only seem to care about cruelty if the animals involved are cute. A hypocritical stance, in my book.

Probably because cats are much, MUCH smarter than chickens, and while chickens are killed quickly for food, unnecessarily, i know, but still, quickly, and not slowly and for the sake of entertainment.
Reply 13
Original post by wtfCharlie
Probably because cats are much, MUCH smarter than chickens, and while chickens are killed quickly for food, unnecessarily, i know, but still, quickly, and not slowly and for the sake of entertainment.

And chickens taste good.
Reply 14
Why on earth would you want to see the video OP?
Sick, sick tosser.
Ugh, things like this are so awful :frown: I so do not want to see this, learnt my lesson from watching the video of the cat being burnt alive inside a cage. I cried so much, just kept looking at my cats and feeling so bad for the poor little thing. I can't see what possesses people to do something so awful. Absolute bastard.
(edited 13 years ago)
I don't want to watch the video. How horrid.
Original post by wtfCharlie

So we can eat stupid people so long as we do it quickly?
I love animals, but things are killed by humans all the time.
He just was sick enough to video it as though it was a good thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending